Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon Sixx AM Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS
asked by C. Higgins on June 2, 2011
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 answers
A
Amazon Customer answered on November 1, 2011
Comment | 12 of 13 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
If you buy Barleans and Nutiva and smell both you'll quickly find that Barleans smells better (and has more of a coconut smell). It also tastes smoother and has a better consistency. Nutiva crumbles when you take out a spoonful whereas Barleans doesn't.

I was hoping Nutiva would be just as good as Barleans because I can get two jars for about what I pay for Barleans but I'd rather pay more and get the better stuff.
Audrey answered on February 10, 2012
Comment | 10 of 10 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Thank you so much for your information and your feedback! You could be considered biased but I'll take that as a good sign because not everyone can get behind the company the work for. :)
C. Higgins answered on June 6, 2011
Comment | 3 of 3 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
L. L. Martin answered on June 13, 2011
Comment | 10 of 13 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I love Nutiva, and they sell it at an excellent price at Costco now...cheaper than Amazon subscribe and save.
Diana D. Ellis answered on October 19, 2012
Comments (2) | 4 of 4 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Terence Klein answered on June 6, 2011
Comment | 12 of 16 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Haha! I understand...I love working for Barleans so I have no problem going out on a limb for them. Best of health, C. Higgins! :)
Terence Klein answered on June 8, 2011
Comment | 3 of 4 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Wow, both of these "reviews" are full of biases.
P'osovy answered on September 24, 2011
Comment | 10 of 15 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product