5.0 out of 5 stars Works well, better than Sally Hansen
This stuff works great. I tried the Sally Hansen stuff, but it just leaves a plasticy film on the nail that peels right off if it gets scuffed. This stuff actually soaks into the nail. Far superior to the SH product.
Published on August 8, 2009 by DesertKnight

2.0 out of 5 stars Was not impressed...
Was not impressed...Nutra Nail 5 to 7 Day Growth Calcium Formula (13 ml), 0.45-OunceBottles (Pack of 4) Could not see any real difference neither could my friends or daughter who I gave one to!~
Published on December 18, 2011 by DonnaSays

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well, better than Sally Hansen, August 8, 2009
DesertKnight (Phoenix, AZ USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Nutra Nail 5 to 7 Day Growth Calcium Formula (13 ml), 0.45-OunceBottles (Pack of 4) (Health and Beauty)

5.0 out of 5 stars I WILL BE PURCHASING AGAIN & AGAIN..., February 17, 2010
I have been using vitamins for 30 years, but when I reached 50, my nails really started to look bad. They broke off, split and in general would barely grow.

Just doing everyday task, opening a door, reaching for a dish in the cupboard, just the simplest thing and there goes another nail. I finally just cut them down to the finger tips. It felt like my fingers were useless when I tried to pick up a coin or some small object. I missed my nails.

I purchased Nutra Nails 3 (THREE) weeks ago and started to use it on my fingers and toes and what a transformation. I apply it 2, sometimes 3 times a day. It is easy to use, dries quickly and it works. You receive 4 bottles, so I have a bottle on the kitchen table, one next to my TV chair, another on my nightstand and a back-up bottle.

I will be a regular customer. Thank you...Thank you... Thank you... for a product that Really Works!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally nails that grow!!!!, February 19, 2011
I do a lot of cooking and baking so my hands are always in water. Therefore they get dry easy and my nails just dont look great!!! I never wear nail polish because it chips and cracks off to quickly.
My Dad was over, one day, and he mentioned that his nails chip and break constantly he wished he could find something that he could put on them so that they didnt break all the time. He big concern was that a nail hardener would leave a shine on his nails and he didnt want that at all.
I came across this product was looking for something to help him out as well as myself. It stated that you brush this on and it soaks right into the nail. Well, the product arrived and I gave two bottles to my dad and kept two for myself. I have to say it does what it says!!!! You brush it on and it soaks right into the nail. It doesnt leave a shine. My nails are in a lot better shape and my dad is pleased with the product too.

5.0 out of 5 stars fingernail help, August 30, 2011
Ann "one-eye" (NESHKORO, WI, United States) - See all my reviews
This product does everything it says it will. I have never had an luck getting my nails to grow or strengthen with any other product. It goes a long ways too. It's like a little miracle in a bottle for your nails.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well, May 14, 2011
I've been using Nutra Nail for about 4 months now and I can see noticeable growth in my nails. When I first started using it daily my nails didn't seem to be growing too fast and they still were breaking/cracking. However once my nails had grown out completely (the nail that had started from the cuticle after I started using nutra nail had grown to the tip) I noticed considerable strength and flexibility. My nails do not break off easily and I actually have to trim them if they are too long. Please note that, despite the name, nails will not grow in 5-7 days. I have used it almost daily for 4 months. Also, since the product soaks into the nails rather than being a polish on top, it cannot really be used if you have polished nails. I do still spread it on my cuticles and sides of my nails and behind the nails that are longer when I am wearing polish.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works pretty good., August 31, 2011
My nails have been a mess for a long time. I have no idea why. They chip, split, peel.
I've used everything on them but nothing has helped. This stuff helps. You really
have to use it every single day without fail. It takes a couple of weeks for the results
to show up. Then, if you stop for a while, the nails go right back to being a mess.
It's the only product I've found that works at all. If you're willing to use it faithfully,
it will probably work for you.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT NAIL GROWER!!!, December 16, 2011
Wow, I never thought that I could get my nails to grow stronger again.
This product actually works!!!
Give em a try.
You will not be disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars A product that exceeds its promise., March 7, 2011
Thank you! I have tears of joy as I gaze at my nails. They're beautiful; it's been so long. Thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars This will do wonders..., June 5, 2013
I bought Nutra Nail 5 to 7 Day Growth Formula about a month ago. I based my decision on customer reviews and the fact that the formula sinks down into the nail. All my nails were peeling all the time. Now I only have signs of peeling on two nails and even those are going away. My nails are strong and look great. I use it several times a day and carry it with me to work, too. I used to use Nail Magic, but it quit being effective and my nails started peeling a great deal.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, March 9, 2013
I recently started a low carb diet and (I'm assuming due to the high protien) a nice side effect has been nails that grow very fast. My nails have always been thin and kinda peely. When they started growing so fast I decided to try and find a way to make them healthier so they might actually stick around. This nail formula is great. In just a few days I have noticed my nails are much less flaky and dry and pretty supple with a natural healthy nail shine (not glossy like nail polish. I don't know if this product makes nails grow faster as mine have been anyway, but it def. makes them healthier and stronger!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›