5.0 out of 5 stars This stuff really works !
Published on August 19, 2009 by Seaview

3.0 out of 5 stars Helped, but not great.
Published 13 months ago by Brad

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars This stuff really works !, August 19, 2009
This review is from: Knox NutraJoint Gelatine for Joints & Bone Strength By Natures Bounty - 11 Oz (Health and Beauty)
I have been using Nutrajoint for a couple of years and it has reduced my hip arthritis symptoms significantly. I am using one scoopful a day in my morning coffee. At first I was skeptical, having tried the glucosamine products in the past, and found no relief. Gelatin (which is the main ingredient of Nutrajoint) was recommended by my doctor (with no guarantees of course ). I had been through physical therapy for my hips, followed by regular gym exercises for about 6 months with only minimal improvement. After about 3 weeks on Nutrajoint I started noticing a reduction in the frequency of hip joint pain episodes, even after relatively vigoruous physical activity. I continued to improve and now only experience discomfort in my hips infrequently compared to every week a few years ago. Nutrajoint is not a cure, but, combined with regular physical workouts, it has made living with hip arthritis alot easier. The only "side effect" I have noticed is that I am trimming my finger and toe nails more frequently ( of course, that indicates that Nutrajoint is doing its job !! )

5.0 out of 5 stars Great way to supplement your joints, January 12, 2008
Melanie (Cobbs Creek, VA, United States) - See all my reviews
I have been using this product for over 12 years. I try not to miss a day. I used to have noisy knees when I went up and down the stairs. I noticed a definite improvement within a month and not just in my joints but my hair, skin, and nails too. This is one you should make a regular part of your health regime. It has no taste and dissolves easily. I drink it in my tea. It's also great to take just before bedtime. I think the calcium in it helps me sleep better.

5.0 out of 5 stars Knox NutraJoint, February 14, 2010
Been using Knox Nutrajoint for years. At my mother's suggestion, to help w/my athletic arthritis, I started taking Nutrajoint and was amazed that in two months, the pain was gone. I continued taking it for years and was able to exercise freely with no pain. For no reason, I just stopped taking it. And was sorry I did!! After two years, the pain came back. I started taking it again recently and am back!!! No pain in the knees at all! It is a wonderful product and I highly recommend it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Used this product(Knox) for years with good success., September 12, 2011
I have always had joints that would pop and crack during motion. While I have no way of insuring it will work for everyone, it works for me. I had to take it for an extended time before it showed results, but now I can maintain on less product. The taste is not very attractive, but after awhile it isn't too bad. I have to believe that using this has helped with some lower back problems I had before regular use. It won't always prevent them, but it seems to expedite recovery.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works for me!, April 2, 2011
I was skeptical in first but actually I have been feeling lot better on my fingers joints and also my nail became very healthy and strong I have been keeping my French with my natural nails...!!! I have been mixing with my soy protein shake in the morning as my breakfast and it doesnt have any strange taste sonperfect!

3.0 out of 5 stars Helped, but not great., March 17, 2013
I first want to say that if it wasn't for the fact that I had taken a joint supplement before this that worked very well, I would have probably rated this better. I used to take Osteo Biflex Triple Strength with 5 Loxin, and that stuff worked like magic for me. The reason I no longer take it is because I seem to have developed an allergic reaction the the shell fish in it. I took it for about six months with awesome results, then I quit taking it because I felt so much better, and it is not that cheap either. Then months later I decided to start taking it again, it took me about three months to figure it out, after having a sore swollen throat, and some pain in my ears for a few months. I realized it could be an allergic reaction to the shell fish, a sore and swollen throught is very common to people who are allergic.. I quit taking the Osteo Biflex Triple Strength, and shortly after, the sore swollen feeling in my throat, and pain in my ear, went away. I do not recall having any reactions to it the first six months I took it, but for whatever reason I have an allergic reaction now. Then I started talking the NutraJoint powder as it is the only Osteo Biflex product without shell fish. It helps, but just doesn't work like the other product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for Joint Pain at Amazon .com, July 12, 2011
Well I ran upon this product,Osteo Bi-Flex Knox Nutrajoint with Gelatin.I knew that knox gelatin help with your finger nails to make them grow.So I thought that it couldn't hurt to start taking it for my joints.I have bone on bone rubbing in both knees and the Doctors told me somewhere down the road they had to be replaced.I thought there might be something else I could do.And the Gelatin has helped so much.I have just a slight pain in my knee now when it rubs.I have gotten this product at Amazon.com

5.0 out of 5 stars Years, January 31, 2012
I have been using this for five years! Really helps lessen the arthritis. It is getting hard to find in town. So glad to find it here.

4.0 out of 5 stars comments for bi-glex nutra joint drink, September 12, 2013
I believe this has helped my leg emenously. I tried it because I felt being that you can drink it , it would go right into the blood stream and bring some relief faster than the supplements I was taking to ease the pain.
And it did that, it must be done on a daily basis and I took it this morning and feel good. This arthritis in one leg is very painful and taking pills seems to upset the stomach where this drink does not. I will continue it until a can bring the function of the leg back without having surgery.
thank you.
Jeanette Gaughran

5.0 out of 5 stars Know NutriJoint Gelatine for Joints, July 22, 2013
This is an amazing product for lubricating knee joints that have lost sinovial fluid. It doesn't seem to do much for any other part of the body or for ligament damage. But for stiff knees due to miniscus loss it's a miracle and allows me to do all the sports I love with full strength again.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›