Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 665 questions
votes
In the small container I put kale, baby spinach ( 1 cup each) a banana, at least a cup of berries and some other fruit like half an apple or peach. Then fill to the line liquid of your choice. I use water, juice or almond milk usually. I like this better than juicing. It's less messy and you get all the fiber as well as nutrients.
Sep 2, 2013 by dxb
votes
I haven't tried to make peanut or almond butter with it, because I use my food processor. But I don't think you should make nut butters with it, because you're not supposed to leave the nutribullet running for more than a minute, and it takes about 12 minutes to make smooth nut butters. Hope that helps!
May 20, 2014 by Paulaisfun
votes
does it crush ice? Nov 18, 2012
Yes it did crush ice, I tried that before I returned it. Not sure if you read my review but I think it works great and does everyhting they say if you follow the directions about not overfilling. I returned mine because it had a broken fan blade on the first one i got and the replacement I exchanged for. You could hear it rattleing around in the bottom. I didn't want to take a chance on another one. Cheapest place to buy is Kohls, do a search for a 30% off coupon code if you have a Kohls card..
Nov 19, 2012 by Amazon Customer
votes
I've put cubes in my smoothies with no problem but haven't tried ice alone. According to directions it needs to have some liquid in the mix so I think it would be beyond "crushed."
Sep 18, 2013 by Hugh M. Freeman
votes
Use the large cup for celery and cut it into 3 inch strips and you'll be fine. I have best results with carrots wen I buy the match-stick kind and again, use the large cup. Carrots are the only thing I've had to blend twice - everything else has always been completely puréed after one 30-second cycle. This isn't a blender, it's an obliterator!
Oct 28, 2013 by AAJ77
votes
I don't recall having a problem with the rubber ring. My problem was with the juices getting behind the plastic lining of the base and not being able to clean it out.
May 20, 2014 by Hotflash
votes
Have to think for a bit. The base, 1, tall cup 2, 1 small cup 3, 1 rings 4, 2 blades 6, 2 blades 8, caps for travel 10 and the 2 books 12. I got mine from here and love it. Great way to get more raw greens into you. Children love apple, banana and spinach smoothies. http://www.nutribullet.com/index.php?r=site/whatyouget
Feb 19, 2013 by ric
votes
No, the Nutri Bullet cups are larger than the Magic Bullet cups.
Sep 14, 2013 by Greg Swensson
votes
The NutriBullet blends the apple into a smoothie like texture. It is not a juicer; it does not separate the fiber/pulp from fruits, but the results are so smooth and delicious that it is like having a jamba juice or Naked Juice. The amount of water you add will determine how thick your drink is. It is a fantastic product!
Jan 14, 2013 by Char
votes
No - while the Nutri Bullet does a great job with the blending process. It doesn't generate enough heat to harm the nutrients in the food.
Nov 29, 2013 by Andrew M Edmiston
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   ...   67   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers