4.0 out of 5 stars stopped my chronic sinus infection
Published 14 months ago by Amazon Customer

2.0 out of 5 stars un-sure
I'm not really sure that this product did much for me. It seems as though it may have helped some? I have to also consider that I may have an alergy or some other condition that this product isn't designed to help?
Published 17 months ago by Garner

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars stopped my chronic sinus infection, July 5, 2013
This review is from: Nutri-Health Flora Sinus Seasonal Support (Health and Beauty)
I still get sinus headaches from time to time but this helped to keep sinus infections away. Keeps my mucus thinner. I have to blow my nose more but instead of the thick mucus stuck in swollen sinus membrames, I'm ok with having to blow my nose more! In order to keep this balance, I need to take 3 per day. Usually 1 when I get up, 1 in the afternoon and one before I go to bed. It's worth the $30 per month to keep me sinus infection free!

2.0 out of 5 stars un-sure, April 1, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product!, October 2, 2013
This product is great to keep your sinuses open.....also noticed my eustachian tubes weren't popping and staying open and my nose easier to blow.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, buying more now, March 21, 2013
I have used this product for over a year now. Its the only thing that works for me. As the pamphlet information describes it removes bacteria and fungus build up in your sinuses.
If you already have a problem with your sinuses and you're sneezing with itchy nose and eyes which is a sign of fungus and bacteria in your sinuses then it will take a week or two to build up in your system before you notice a difference.
I take 3 pills 2 or 3 times a day until I notice a change then 2 pills once or twice a day for maintenance until the infection is completely gone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential For My SInus Health, February 9, 2014
I tend to have a lot of sinus infections and issues. Taking this year round has really reduced the number of sinus infections and it also reduces my congestion. I am allergic to dairy and If I have much at all I get super congested but with Flora Sinus I can eat a tiny bit of dairy occasionally.

4.0 out of 5 stars Sinusitis relief, November 12, 2013
angie pitts (ARCADIA, FLORIDA, US) - See all my reviews
This product was purchased for my son who has chronic sinusitis, he did notice an improvement with being to breath through his nose.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, November 6, 2013
This gives me such relief clear clean sinuses means easy breathing and peaceful sleep. No more nose sprays thank the Lord

5.0 out of 5 stars Healed from snoring!, October 6, 2013
Flora Sinus is more than wonderful! I was diagnosed with sleep apnea because I snored so loudly. I returned the sleep apnea mask and no longer snore. My problem was congestion from sinus drainage. Thank you for creating such a wonderful product. I am now snore free! G. L. New Orleans

1.0 out of 5 stars Did Not Work For Me, August 24, 2013
I was not helped at all by this product. Perhaps other were more successful. My condition my have been out of it's range of benefits.

5.0 out of 5 stars No more suffering!, July 1, 2013
I have suffered with regular headaches, mostly sinus related for at least 20 years. I am especially prone to severe headaches before and after my period. These sinus headaches would last for days. I was advised to take 2 alleve in a.m. and p.m. three days before during and then for at least two days after. Never did all that Alleve ever help the pain. I have been taking flora sinus now for about two months, and I have to say, i have not had one single sinus headache, or any pressure in that time. I have to think its the Flora Sinus and will continue to take it from now on! It is quite a little blessing for me :)

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›