5.0 out of 5 stars Smoothies making life a little smoother
Published 21 months ago by Kindle Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the money
I recently purchased a Nutribullet which I really like, however I didn't purchase it online so the hard cover book did not come with it. A friend of mine saw one in a bookstore and purchased it for me as a gift.

Published 23 months ago by K. Slon

5.0 out of 5 stars Smoothies making life a little smoother, March 20, 2013
This review is from: NutriBullet Natural Healing Foods: Supercharge your health in just seconds a day (Hardcover)
The Nutri-Bullet book is full of receipes to encourage you to think about your health. Immediately I became aware of what I was "putting into my body." I was not as concerned as using it for weight loss as I was to feel better. Within a week of having a smoothie a day, my husband and I both noticed that we were sleeping better. I was not craving sweets or wanting a "treat." The receipes are easy to follow and most of the ingredients are readily available at my local supermarket. I would recommend you read the book all the way through, including all of the ingredients needed to start making a more healthy smoothie . It has been 2 months now and I have more energy than I have felt in the last few years. I am now having 2 a day and I eat a well balanced diet of fruits and vegetables. This book will help you understand what combinations of fruits and vegetables that will work well together. I have learned to use vegetables that normally I would not have eaten and have discovered they are delicious. What a great addition to the world of healthy smoothies.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the money, January 3, 2013
K. Slon "timetobuy" (Pasadena, CA United States) - See all my reviews

I was very excited to get the book I thought this book would be chock full of Nutribullet recipes but unfortunately that is not the case. Instead it talks about how different foods heal different things. It makes it sound like the Nutribullet is the cure all the world has been waiting for! Cures for sleep problems, male performance problems, women's problems. Funny, the book did not have a weight loss section unless you consider the steps as a system. I would rather see a recipe book of weight loss smoothies, immunity fighting smoothies, ect. Not to take anything away from the Nutribullet which I think is great but all the recipes you can find online (there is even a nutribullet facebook page with recipes , much more than is in this book). Bottom line is I would not recomend this book (unless its free) you can get more recipies online and for free.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy if you have book that came w Nutribullet!, December 16, 2013
I was looking for new recipes, so bought this book (from their site, thanks to review here). When I finally received it, could not believe that it had the same recipes as the book that came with the machine.

Seems like they put a hard cover and a few more pages on the original book. Nothing more. Don't buy it if you have the other one.

With such a useful machine, why would they not put new/different recipes in it?
That's why I bought it. SOOOOOOOOOOOO DISAPPOINTED! AND RIPPED OFF!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nutribullet, April 1, 2013
I have been using the nutribullet for about a year now and ordered the book for my son. I became interested in this book when my daughter in law became ill and needed to change her eating habits. After about a month of juicing with the aid of this book and the NutriBullet blenders she lost 25 pounds and is feeling much better and her body processes her foods better. This is a must have in anyone who strives for a healthy mind and body!

4.0 out of 5 stars Who needs a book?, March 17, 2013
I purchased the Nutribullet for my wife. I made my first drink this morning and I didn't need a recipe book. I simply threw in a bunch of healthy stuff and blended. I drank it and the results are outstanding! My wife is sleeping in the guest quarters due to the noise and odor from my digestive system. It holds true to a thorough, detoxifying mix. There are toxins being removed that would wilt a nuclear reactor! As far as a sleep aid, that too appears to be working.... I get the whole bed to myself! There will be no doubt I will hop right out of bed refreshed and ready for another dose tomorrow morning. ENJOY!

5.0 out of 5 stars Recipes can be found anywhere, January 28, 2013
Recipes can be found anywhere, and they are in this book. This book is more informative about human health and function which has a higher purpose than being another recipe source.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome book ~ buy it on nutribullet dot com for $30!, August 25, 2013
Book is very informative! I love my Nutribullet, too! Love David Wolfe search him on YouTube for many videos.

Learn about your immune system and how it works, and how what you eat really matters.

What I love about the Nutribullet is how easy and quick it is to use and clean up (unlike juicers).

5.0 out of 5 stars A LIFE SAVER/ CHANGER, October 16, 2013
This book has transcended the expectations that I had of it. I was pleased by all the information I uncovered while perusing.
Every body should really get one. It is proving to be a life saver.

1.0 out of 5 stars Where to buy, March 21, 2013
I love the Nutribullet. BUT, BUT, BUT do not buy it from anyone else but the HSN. When buying it from HSN, it comes with a 210 page book, which is very informative. I loved the Nutribullet so much I bought another for a friend,but I bought it from Target. NO BOOK!!! To buy the book from Nutribullet it will cost you $35.00 plus shipping and handling. Amazon lists the hardcover version for $99.99. My complete package from HSN came to $105.00 delivered to my door.
Buy a Gary Null (nutrition guru) for a fraction of the cost. You will feel better and so will your pocket.

2.0 out of 5 stars Ok recipes with tons of filler pages, May 28, 2014
The recipes in here are fine (although the hokey names are a bit of a turnoff). The drawback, however, is a lot of filler - summaries of nutritional information that is already publicly available and/or included with the purchase of a Nutribullet. Also, although I love pictures in my cookbooks, none of the pictures in here are of the actual as-prepared recipes. They're all of simply ingredients or different people posing! Save yourself the money and get another nutrition or clean eating book.