Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM

on March 20, 2013
The Nutri-Bullet book is full of receipes to encourage you to think about your health. Immediately I became aware of what I was "putting into my body." I was not as concerned as using it for weight loss as I was to feel better. Within a week of having a smoothie a day, my husband and I both noticed that we were sleeping better. I was not craving sweets or wanting a "treat." The receipes are easy to follow and most of the ingredients are readily available at my local supermarket. I would recommend you read the book all the way through, including all of the ingredients needed to start making a more healthy smoothie . It has been 2 months now and I have more energy than I have felt in the last few years. I am now having 2 a day and I eat a well balanced diet of fruits and vegetables. This book will help you understand what combinations of fruits and vegetables that will work well together. I have learned to use vegetables that normally I would not have eaten and have discovered they are delicious. What a great addition to the world of healthy smoothies.
44 comments| 121 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 3, 2013
I recently purchased a Nutribullet which I really like, however I didn't purchase it online so the hard cover book did not come with it. A friend of mine saw one in a bookstore and purchased it for me as a gift.

I was very excited to get the book I thought this book would be chock full of Nutribullet recipes but unfortunately that is not the case. Instead it talks about how different foods heal different things. It makes it sound like the Nutribullet is the cure all the world has been waiting for! Cures for sleep problems, male performance problems, women's problems. Funny, the book did not have a weight loss section unless you consider the steps as a system. I would rather see a recipe book of weight loss smoothies, immunity fighting smoothies, ect. Not to take anything away from the Nutribullet which I think is great but all the recipes you can find online (there is even a nutribullet facebook page with recipes , much more than is in this book). Bottom line is I would not recomend this book (unless its free) you can get more recipies online and for free.
1212 comments| 327 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 16, 2013
I was looking for new recipes, so bought this book (from their site, thanks to review here). When I finally received it, could not believe that it had the same recipes as the book that came with the machine.

Seems like they put a hard cover and a few more pages on the original book. Nothing more. Don't buy it if you have the other one.

With such a useful machine, why would they not put new/different recipes in it?
That's why I bought it. SOOOOOOOOOOOO DISAPPOINTED! AND RIPPED OFF!
33 comments| 58 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 1, 2013
I have been using the nutribullet for about a year now and ordered the book for my son. I became interested in this book when my daughter in law became ill and needed to change her eating habits. After about a month of juicing with the aid of this book and the NutriBullet blenders she lost 25 pounds and is feeling much better and her body processes her foods better. This is a must have in anyone who strives for a healthy mind and body!
on January 28, 2013
Recipes can be found anywhere, and they are in this book. This book is more informative about human health and function which has a higher purpose than being another recipe source.
on March 1, 2015
THIS IS A MUST HAVE BOOK IF YOU OWN A NUTRIBULLET. ALL KINDS OF GREAT RECIPIES + AND ORGANIZED BEAUTIFULLY BY SYSTEMS INTHE BODY. THE BOOK AND THE NUTRIBULLET ARE A GREAT TEAM! YOU CAN FEEL THE BLASTS (A NUTRIBLAST IS WHAT HE CALLS WHAT THE MACHING MAKES.) YOU CAN FEEL THEM WORKING IN YOUR BODY WHEN YOU DRINK THEM. THEY ARE DIVIDED BY SYSTEMS IN THE BODY,...CIRCULATORY, VASCULAR, MEMORY , ETC. ONE OF MY FAVORITE ONES CALLS FOR A BEET, PEELED LEMON, AN APPLE, A PEELED LIME, WATER (OR I USE UNSWEETENED ALMOND MILK) - IT IS FANTASTIC MADE IN A NUTRIBULLET. When I first got the machine, I made 2 or 3 drinks a day with it with the recipies in this book. I then had scan done on an artery in my neck as a follow up from a year before to make sure I didn't have plaque gathering in there. The Dr's nurse called me a few days later after trhe test results were back, and she said - "Guess what?" I said what..... She said "YOU ARE A 63 YEAR OLD WOMAN WITH THE BLOOD VEINS OF A 49 YEAR OLD!!! I TOTALLY ATTRIBUTE THAT TO THE NUTRIBULLET AND THIS BOOK. (Remember, the year before,
I had stuff in the vein in my neck. ( It's gone now.)
on February 10, 2015
I do not have a NutriBullet. I do have another similar appliance, but I have watched the TV show promoting the appliance and thought the recipes would be helpful.For the person that is looking for recipe combination it is good, but it contains a lot of info for health
and healthy foods, for me it is confusing to follow, but it gives you combinations for different situations
i.e. foods for sleep, etc. etc. I really have not made up my mind completely, which section of the book's
recipe combinations do I follow, all of them or the ones addressing my needs. I don't think you can go wrong getting this book, it has a lot of vegetable combinations.
on March 10, 2013
This is a GREAT book, very easy to read and fallow. You have to try this receipts. I personal can testify that a smoothy in the morning can change your life. For example, spinach, banana, berries, yogurt and water or almond milk, plus reshi powder, maca power and aged ginseng, will boost your day and your immune system...
review image review image review image review image
55 comments| 25 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 17, 2013
I purchased the Nutribullet for my wife. I made my first drink this morning and I didn't need a recipe book. I simply threw in a bunch of healthy stuff and blended. I drank it and the results are outstanding! My wife is sleeping in the guest quarters due to the noise and odor from my digestive system. It holds true to a thorough, detoxifying mix. There are toxins being removed that would wilt a nuclear reactor! As far as a sleep aid, that too appears to be working.... I get the whole bed to myself! There will be no doubt I will hop right out of bed refreshed and ready for another dose tomorrow morning. ENJOY!
on August 25, 2013
Book is very informative! I love my Nutribullet, too! Love David Wolfe search him on YouTube for many videos.

Learn about your immune system and how it works, and how what you eat really matters.

What I love about the Nutribullet is how easy and quick it is to use and clean up (unlike juicers).