- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player
|Price:||$36.80 ($36.80 / Count) & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$28.15 (43%)|
Why is "Svetol Green Coffee GOLD" the best Green Coffee product?
- The ONLY product that contains a FULL 400 mg of Svetol® Green Coffee extract per capsule
- Svetol is an award-winning Green Coffee extract proven in 8 research studies
- Svetol's weight-loss effects have been clinically-proven on humans in double-blind placebo-controlled clinical trials
- Svetol is clinically-proven to improve lean mass to fat mass ratio by 4%
- The ONLY GC extract with clinically proven bio-availability and absorption
- Manufactured without additives, preservatives, or artificial ingredients
Learn and Compare
Most Green Coffee products on the market are made with generic GC extracts. The products that do mention Svetol on their labels contain only 25% Svetol mixed with 75% generic GC extracts. The worst are the products that don't even mention the % of Chlorogenic Acids.
Svetol® vs GCA® vs Other Green Coffee Extracts
- Svetol is lot more expensive than GCA and several times more expensive than generic Green Coffee extracts
- Svetol has been proven in 8 research studies, GCA has been proven in 1, and generic Green Coffee extracts just make projections and assumptions from borrowed research
- Svetol is an extract of Coffea Canephora Robusta whereas GCA and generic Green Coffees are extracts of Coffea Arabica (a cheaper variety)
- Clinical trials using Svetol were performed in Europe on large groups (very reliable) whereas the single clinical trial using GCA was performed in India on just 16 people (a cross-over study design with small population is not very reliable)
- Svetol is standardized to 50% Total Polyphenols, 45% Chlorogenic Acids, 10% 5-Caffeoylquinic Acid and less than 2% Caffeine, whereas GCA is standardized to 50% Chlorogenic Acids and less than 3% Caffeine. Generic GC extracts are standardized from 2% to 50% CA or not standardized at all.
- SAFETY WARNING: Do not exceed recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under the age of 18, and individuals with a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement.
Would you like to give feedback on images?
Unfortunately these don't work as they say they do, even with good diet, exercise. No progress. :(Published 1 day ago by Melissa
So, I got my hopes up after seeing the Dr Oz show about Green Coffee beans with Svetol. I took these faithfully as directed and ended up gaining a couple of pounds. Read morePublished 14 days ago by Jgrg727
it's a good product, one I've used for several years [though, be aware, it is an AID to what you do for yourself, not a substitute for doing anything] and with no ill effects. Read morePublished 16 days ago by eileenfar
Did not take the whole bottle. Unknown if it would have worked or not. Cannot give an honest review.Published 1 month ago by K. Shipka
I just cannot do caffeine anymore. Even a little bit causes me to be extremely jittery.Published 2 months ago by Tracey