Save Big On Open-Box & Preowned: Buy "NutriGold Pure Green Coffee Bean Extract - 400 mg ...” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 54% off the $64.95 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Preowned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
|Price:||$32.38 ($32.38 / Count) & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$32.57 (50%)|
NutriGold Pure Green Coffee Bean Extract - 400 mg - Svetol - 90 Vegetarian Capsules - Weight-loss Supplement
- NutriGold's Svetol® Green Coffee Gold sets the "GOLD standard" for Green Coffee Bean Supplements
- The ONLY product with 400 mg of clinically-proven Svetol® Green Coffee Bean Extract in each capsule (NOT diluted with generic Green Coffee extracts)
- 400 mg per capsule - 90 vegetarian capsules per bottle - One bottle lasts 30 days
- In a clinical trial with this exact ingredient, participants lost an average of 11 lbs. in 60 days and improved lean mass to fat mass ratio by 4%
- The weight-loss and improved lean mass results mentioned are based on clinical trials performed on this exact ingredient (NOT based on borrowed research, assumptions, or projections)
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Why is "Svetol Green Coffee GOLD" the best Green Coffee product?
- The ONLY product that contains a FULL 400 mg of Svetol® Green Coffee extract per capsule
- Svetol is an award-winning Green Coffee extract proven in 8 research studies
- Svetol's weight-loss effects have been clinically-proven on humans in double-blind placebo-controlled clinical trials
- Svetol is clinically-proven to improve lean mass to fat mass ratio by 4%
- The ONLY GC extract with clinically proven bio-availability and absorption
- Manufactured without additives, preservatives, or artificial ingredients
Learn and Compare
Most Green Coffee products on the market are made with generic GC extracts. The products that do mention Svetol on their labels contain only 25% Svetol mixed with 75% generic GC extracts. The worst are the products that don't even mention the % of Chlorogenic Acids.
Svetol® vs GCA® vs Other Green Coffee Extracts
- Svetol is lot more expensive than GCA and several times more expensive than generic Green Coffee extracts
- Svetol has been proven in 8 research studies, GCA has been proven in 1, and generic Green Coffee extracts just make projections and assumptions from borrowed research
- Svetol is an extract of Coffea Canephora Robusta whereas GCA and generic Green Coffees are extracts of Coffea Arabica (a cheaper variety)
- Clinical trials using Svetol were performed in Europe on large groups (very reliable) whereas the single clinical trial using GCA was performed in India on just 16 people (a cross-over study design with small population is not very reliable)
- Svetol is standardized to 50% Total Polyphenols, 45% Chlorogenic Acids, 10% 5-Caffeoylquinic Acid and less than 2% Caffeine, whereas GCA is standardized to 50% Chlorogenic Acids and less than 3% Caffeine. Generic GC extracts are standardized from 2% to 50% CA or not standardized at all.
- SAFETY WARNING: Do not exceed recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under the age of 18, and individuals with a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
I will up date futher along in my journey.
1/3/2013-Still follwing the same plan. I am now at just under thirty pounds. More in about a month. I am calculating this to take about a year longer at 1 1/2 lbs. per week. I have also added in an occasional Rio Red grapefruit (we grow them so I can't resist). Hubby has been following the same diet with a bit more carbs. He is down a shirt size and a couple of pant sizes.
5/23/2013-Continuing on the same plan. Now at 50 lbs. Looks like I will achieve my goal in my projected time. Still no bad side effects. All of the above is still true. Have been contemplating some sort of light exercise now that I feel more like doing it. lol Did get a Forbes-Riley Spin Gym. Do that 2 or 3 times a week. Bought it here and I really like it for upper body toning.
The package was pretty, that's the only good thing about svetol green coffee beans.