Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on February 23, 2014
Picked one of these up from a different retailer (sorry Amazon-the price was too good to pass up!) after being very curious about it after watching the infomercial a few times. I've been using it daily for 2 months now and have been using a couple of the recipes as outlined in the included books that come with this set (in particular, "Natural Healing Foods") and a very strange and unexpected thing has happened...I've lost 8lbs...this, by no means is a bad thing as I'm overweight, but I did not see this coming!

A word of caution though, if you're not used to having a couple handful of greens with some fruit and a few nuts as part of your diet on a daily basis I'd also recommend picking up a little bottle of "Beano" as you might find yourself doing a little "crop-dusting" for a few days while your digestive system gets used to all the extra fiber that it'll be taking in...just sayin'... (I'm happy to report that I've adapted to the green-juice goodness and I no longer fear being in a full elevator with strangers...)

Within about 2 weeks of starting the drinks (I have mine in the morning for breakfast) I noticed I had a little more energy and I couldn't figure out where it was coming from until someone commented that it was probably from the good nutrients I was getting from the whole fruits and veggies I was getting first thing-made sense to me. As the days have gone by what I also noticed is that suddenly I have started craving more veggies and salads and have been naturally snacking on nuts or fruit instead of candy and have found it easier to pay attention to my portion sizes. Overall I'm just making healthier choices AND...because I have an injury, I've been unable to exercise so the weight loss is diet alone-and, something I was unable to accomplish prior to this when I was exercising and trying other methods like Paleo or Lindora, etc.

So far, so good and I think this was a great decision and investment on my part.
88 comments| 280 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 9, 2014
I am very pleased I bought the Nurtibullet 14 piece Extractor 600 Watt Blender Juicer. I used it right away and it was easy, quick, and beneficial to my health. I had bought this for my husbands birthday as he had a heart attack and I wanted him to eat healthier. This was the perfect answer for him and for me. It is easy to clean, works so well it is amazing to me, plus you can make what you want, when you want it in small amounts with this. I want to add to this review now that I have been using this on a daily basis since I got it. It is fantastic. It is so good I am going to sell my expensive Margarita Frozen Concoction maker and this works ten times better, it lighter, takes less counter space and perfect in every way.LOVE IT!
0Comment| 139 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 10, 2014
Great Product!! Works just as they say it does. Great for a healthy diet! Clean up is much better than others I have used.
on March 20, 2014
I bought this for my daughter-in-law because she loved the one I bought at the local Costco. Mine is absolutely great. This product turns everything you put into it into a liquid if you allow it to blend long enough. The complaints I've read about leaking must be older models or models that have been used a lot more than mine. I've overfilled mine consistently without any leaks. I've had mine about 3-4 weeks, used it to death and so far there's no issues with it except I love it and it works like a dream.
As far as the negative reviews go, I'm sure people had issues if they went to the trouble of posting them but I didn't/haven't had any of the issues I've read about. My Nutribullet performs as well or better than I expected it to perform. If I have issues with it I'll come back and leave that feedback in the future. I love this thing........
Mid Aug- had it about 7 months and it must have 100,000 miles on it and it's working just as well as the day I opened the box. I've dropped it with the blades on (so it didn't spill) but it hit hard and didn't crack or break, put whole apples and big chunks of ice in it and it eats it like a champ...... my friends and family who have them are tickled to death with theirs and I absolutely love mine and intend to use it till it's a nub....... as long as they don't change it I think these Nutribullets will be a wonderful gift for yourself or anyone else you buy for. The only negative thing I can think of is how easy it is to get too many calories because these things are so great !!! It's one of the best things I've ever bought myself......
11 comment| 100 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 5, 2014
I have a nutribullet myself and bought another for my son and fiancée. They love it and plan to use it as part of their "get fit" plan for 2014!! Thank you for such great service.
VINE VOICEon May 11, 2014
I had seen the ads for this last year when I was thinking of getting another more expensive blender to make healthy green drinks. Then I saw the Magic Bullet at Costco and decided to give it a try since it might be similar but less expensive. The Magic Bullet was terrible and I quickly returned it and thought that the Nutribullet probably wasn't much different.
But last week, after getting a terrible cholesterol report and dealing with gall bladder pain, I decided to buy the Nutribullet and see if it was any better. I am amazed at how good this works! It easily blends up any vegetable and fruit and I am now drinking healthy green drinks twice a day (and they are very filling, too). My gall bladder pain has stopped and I stepped on the scale after a week and I've already lost 2 lbs!
Drinking these shakes has helped me with my sugar cravings - the shakes are sweet from fruit (you add half fruit and half veggies) and I haven't been having the need for "a little something" all week! I even made a "strawberry shake" for myself with frozen strawberries, a small banana and a half cup of coconut milk (and a little vanilla). It was delicious!
I am such a fan of this - I encourage anyone who is thinking about getting one to go for it!
on April 15, 2014
It's fun to use and makes good drinks. I found that you have to break kale down separately 1st with a little water then add everything else. You also have to blend the ingredients for about a minute to get it to be less pulpy. Its a good machine and I love all the extra parts.
on March 6, 2014
I loved this product! It's just not durable enough. If you're going to have 2 shakes a day it will last roughly 3 months, if you're lucky. within a year I returned 4 of them before I gave up. I hope they address this problem, because when it work's, it's fantastic!
on October 18, 2014
I love my Nutribullet! I have a juicer that is so hard to clean that I hate to use it. This is make, drink, and rinse. Simple. And the blasts are a lot more filling than juice so it's better as a meal replacement.
on July 3, 2014
Convenient and works pretty well. When blending drinks It doesn't grind up raspberry/blackberry/strawberry seeds and nuts into the very fine particles the advertising portrayed.