- The Gold Standard natural fish oil concentrate
- Made with IFOS 5-Star Certified fish oil
- Each 1,200 mg fish oil softgel contains 1,060 mg of Omega-3s (750 EPA, 250 DHA, 60 other EFAs)
- Exceptional purity - No foul breath, fishy aftertaste or burps
- Sourced from Alaskan deep ocean waters (NOT from farm-raised fish)
- Pharmaceutical-grade - Tested and certified by 3rd party labs to ensure purity and potency
- Guaranteed free of harmful Mercury, Dioxins, PCBs, and toxins
- Exceeds GOED, CRN Voluntary Monograph, and International Fish Oil Standards (IFOS)
- MSC certified "Sustainable" fish oil source
- 100% sourced, purified, and manufactured in USA
Serving Size: 1 Softgel
Servings per Bottle: 180
Ingredient : Amount per Softgel
Pharmaceutical Grade Fish Oil Concentrate : 1,200 mg
(Molecularly Distilled, Ultra Purified)
- Total Omega-3s : 1,060 mg
- EPA : 750 mg
- DHA : 250 mg
- Other Omega-3s : 60 mg
Ingredients: Purified Fish Oil Concentrate (from MSC-certified sustainable, wild-caught, US Whitefish such as Walleye Pollock, North Pacific Whiting or Hake and/or North Pacific Cod from Alaskan deep ocean cold waters), Softgel (Bovine Gelatin, Vegetable Glycerin, Purified Water), Natural Mixed Tocopherols.
Does NOT contain artificial ingredients, colors, flavors, Milk, Lactose, Gluten, Wheat, Yeast, Starch, Peanuts, Soy Protein, or Shellfish.
Plenty of research evidence has confirmed the usefulness of Omega-3 fatty acids in supporting healthy heart, brain, joints, vision, and skin health.
Learn and Compare
Most other brands provide only 250mg to 350mg of Omega-3 fatty acids in a 1,000mg or 1,200mg fish oil softgel. This product contains 1,060mg Omega-3s in each 1,200mg fish oil softgel.