Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 105 questions
votes
Yes, but the juice will be extruded counter-clockwise instead of clockwise.
Aug 15, 2013 by A. J. Sablich
votes
The juicers are the same except the 8004 is white and less expensive, and the 8006 is chrome colored (both are plastic) and a bit more pricey. I opted for the white, and have no regrets. Here is a YouTube video from discountjuicers.com comparing the two, but I bought mine from Amazon. Fastest shipping ever! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGMXylpfGSY
Dec 28, 2013 by Brezinda
votes
It is very easy to clean if you do so right away. If your fruit/veggie residue stays on the parts for too long, the cones are hard to clean. There are several parts (6-8) but they come apart easily and clean up nice.
Feb 5, 2014 by Natasha M. Duncan
vote
I replaced by centrifugal juicer with this Omega and I am so glad I did. The Omega is extremely quiet, and wrings every last bit of juice of of your fruits and vegetables. It works very well, and I use it all the time. You can easily clean it by putting the parts in the dishwasher too. I recommend the Omega to everyone.
Dec 15, 2014 by barbly
vote
It can juice wheatgrass and other leafy greens. I frequently juice kale and spinach. I've also done collard & mustard greens. It is one of the few juicers that can handle a range of items from very hard (carrots, beets) to soft like wheatgrass.
Aug 30, 2014 by Mary Finney
vote
No
Dec 2, 2014 by P of Miami
vote
I bought from Bed Bath & Beyond. Original price was around 250 but I had 20% off coupon. So I got it for around $200
Mar 21, 2014 by Ankit
vote
We've used it on both melons and pineapples with good results. We do remove the skin and roughage prior to running it through as drinking those parts doesn't sound appealing, even if it would be just fluid.
Jan 2, 2015 by Anthony Smith
vote
Caroline, The main body of the unit will not stain as it rarely comes in contact with the veggies. If a few drops splash on it, they wipe off easily. The top hopper and the twist on front white cap have the most minor amount of staining on small places on the inside. This may be because I just rinse/ hand wash them off when I am done instead of putting them in the dishwasher. The semi clear plastic juice receptacle ( the thing that catches the juice when it comes out of the machine) has discolored a bit. I juice carrots, dark greens and beets at times. All this said, we keep our juicer on the counter because we use it almost every day. It aesthetically looks fine, like any other kitchen appliance. I had the old school spinning blade juicer prior to this one and did some research prior to buying this one. I am pleased so far with the value and the quality of the juice.
Jul 13, 2014 by Mark Maloney
vote
Ok, here are the FACTS. The previous models such as the 8003 were melamine; this model - the 8004/8006 are the Ultem.
Feb 9, 2014 by GinSing
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers