- Paperback: 592 pages
- Publisher: LWW; Second edition (March 6, 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1582558213
- ISBN-13: 978-1582558219
- Product Dimensions: 9.9 x 7 x 0.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.9 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (7 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #919,807 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Nutrition in Clinical Practice: A Comprehensive, Evidence-Based Manual for the Practitioner (Nutrition in Clinical Practice), 2nd Edition Second Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
More About the Author
Top Customer Reviews
For the physician or nutritionist, this book is an essential tool for incorporating the latest research into your nutritional interventions. For students, Dr. Katz's work will be a highlight of their curriculum.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great seller! Good pricing, fast delivery.
This book is a must have for my nutritional practice.
Just what I was looking for. Piggy back on my biochemistry and pathophysiology learning.Published 10 months ago by Enthused buyer