5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Product!
This is a great product. I picked up a bottle 5 days ago and started taking immediately according to the instructions: 2 at breakfast and 2 at lunch.

Published on May 15, 2009 by J. K. Smith

1.0 out of 5 stars Makes your heart beat fast !
I bought this product to loose weight and get back to my routine exercising and healthy eating habbits. [...]. I tried it for couple of weeks and stoped, i wasn't seeing any results, and my heart was pumping like crazy or at least that's how i felt. It says that you are not suppose to take any caffeine with this pill, i didn't, it has plenty in it. For some reason i feel...
Published on August 3, 2009 by Indre Petrauskas

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Product!, May 15, 2009
J. K. Smith (Fort Worth, TX United States) - See all my reviews

The reason for my purchase is that I had been working out hard every day for about 2 months and my weight loss had been extremely slow. I know that there is a lag time from when you first start working out to when the pounds start coming off, but I was getting frustrated that I wasn't seeing the results I wanted. Ever since I've turned 40 it just seems like my metablolism has slowed significantly so I needed some kind of boost. Que Green Tea Fat Burner.

The results for the first 5 days have been teriffic. I've lost 5 pounds in 5 days. Now granted, I know I wouldn't have lost 5 pounds if I hadn't been working out along with taking the product, but still, it's hard to argue with the results. It's like a switch has been flipped and my body is now burning off the fat like it should be.

One other thing that I've noticed is that my appetite is suppressed when I take the gree tea. I didn't even buy it for that reason. I just wanted something to help me start metablolising my fat and it's done that and more. I had to make myself eat lunch today so that I could take some more Green Tea, as I believe you shouldn't take this on an empty stomach.

I also have more energy now. It's subtle, but I definitely can tell I have more energy to get going on things that I would normally put off.

Awesome product. You won't be disappointed!

5.0 out of 5 stars Does work!!! Consequences though!, October 19, 2010
I have been taking this pill for two months now, and have considerably noticed the difference. My back has less fat, my thighs have slimmed down, not so noticeable but still slimmed down! I've lost side fat, arm fat and some stomach fat. I'm very pleased with this product, I take two pills every morning and every afternoon borderlining the evening, so around 5 or 6 pm. Altough please PLEASE take this with food or even a snack, just take it with some kind of food, not drinks or coffee. If you take this without food, you might have a queasy stomach that makes you feel like you will throw-up soon. Please drink lots of water everyday as well, or else the stomach might seem larger due to lack of hydration, it'll compound water weight and you'll look like you haven't lost any weight at all. With some light exercise this will have you thin and slender in no time. I do some light walking and uphills and downhills, just everyday stuff. I ate anything I wanted, but please stay away from food that will help weight gain instead of avoid it. You can eat it once in a while but dont make it a habit.

4.0 out of 5 stars Green Tea, February 8, 2009
Hello,
This item is great, I even bought one for my sister and my friend, they both like it, my friend has lost about 3 lbs in 2 weeks, and I like them because they help me control my appetite and they also give me a nice energy boost, without the jitters, just have a light snack or eat something when you take them, if not it could make you feel nausia.

5.0 out of 5 stars Green Tea, July 31, 2008
I love this product gives lots you of energy. Just make sure you dont take more than stated will give you the jitters.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Supplement, October 11, 2009
Alexis Bosco (Brooklyn, NY USA) - See all my reviews
I use this product for two reasons; the energy boost from the caffeine and the protective qualities of the green tea. I feel I get the best of both worlds.

5.0 out of 5 stars started taking after Depo shot and it works!!, March 27, 2009
I was hesitant to try this product thinking it was a gimmick like the as seen on tv ads where you can lose weight quickly. I had bought a box of these at a store but at the time did not use them since I was at the weight I was happy with. But that changed. I don't know how many women take birth control products but we all know they can add on pounds for some of us. I started the Depo Provera shot (again) back in October and was shocked at how hungry I was ALL the time and felt I was NEVER full. The real eye opener was when I went to get weighed a few weeks ago and found I had gained about ten pounds. But birth control like Depo can do that; make you feel hungry ALL the time. I read another reviewer (Belle) and she said it best, "Appetite is the worst enemy of those trying to lose weight". Since I came home from the doctor I found the green tea fat burner pills and tried them. I noticed I was not as hungry. I am improving my overall diet; I have always been a healthy eater but crave sweets sometimes like all of us. I have been using these pills with a combination of working out and have noticed I feel better and the weight is going down. I opted to order mine from subscribe and save and it is cheaper in the long run Applied Nutrition Green Tea Triple Fat Burner (Pack of 3). I am happy I found something that tells my brain and body it is no longer hungry all the time. I would highly recommend these to people who feel like you are always hungry and want to eat because you cannot seem to get full. So far it is working great for me!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good energy, cheap solution, November 17, 2008
I need energy at work, this gives it to me without the gitters of most "fat burners". Dont look for crazy weight loss, or any at all. Its a fairly tame product but it gives me the pick me up of coffee, however with a pill. I dont drink soda, or coffee so this works great. Super cheap as well.

4.0 out of 5 stars It works!, October 17, 2011
It really works. I've been taking them for 4 weeks and have lost 17lbs and inches. I'm not starving myself or anything insane. I keep a 1200 cal diet and work out at for at least 1 hour 5 times a week and make sure at least three of those days are cardio of some sort. Although it surpresses your apptetite, I can't really tell, b/c I've gotten used to eating 5 small meals a day wheather I'm hungry or not. Like most the reviews say, it's not a miracle pill...you have to do your part, this just helps. It gives me a little boost in the evening for my workouts when normally I would just go home and watch tv.

Cons:
Eat a "bad" meal and it comes out within hours (sometimes sooner)
I broke out the first couple of weeks
If I don't drink enough water, my fingers swell
If I skip I miss, I get irritated

Pros:
I can still drink my daily latte with no werid side effects or jitters!
It works

Hope this helps

4.0 out of 5 stars It works but with some side effects, July 2, 2011
I bought these tablets as I wanted to shift a few pounds. I work out everyday and had stopped losing weight. Two other girls in my gym were taking them. So I took them for a week and lost three pounds. I do think that you have to drink loads of water and do exercise for them to work along with eating a balanced diet. I did notice I had more energy when working out and upped my workout time but through the rest of the day I didnt notice any difference. After the 7th day I noticed I was starting to get really irritable and a little depressed for no reason, one of the girls in the gym said she was irritable too. It definately works and I would recommend anyone trying to lose weight to give it a go if you can manage the side effects.

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally something that works for me!, September 21, 2010
I was skeptic when I bought this product...after all I've tried so many things and none has really helped. I've also tried many diets, Atkins, the cabbage soup, shakes, HCG, you name it. As with many people I lost a little weight at first on these diets but couldn't stick to them because they're soo restrictive (for Pete's sake, how are we supposed to live forever on eggs and bacon (Atkins), shakes and soup??). I would diet for a few days and then give up and eat like a pig, getting all the weight I'd lost back. I realized that what I needed is not to starve myself, but eat healthier and in moderation but I needed something to help me with my hunger pangs and cravings. Green tea helped me with that! Of course it's not a miracle pill, you have to do your part! I've cut back on soda, junk food (no more KFC and burgers!), and excessive sugar (the hardest part for me because I have a sweet tooth). I switched white bread and pasta for whole grain. I'm also walking 30-50 minutes a day and drinking 2.5 liters of water a day. Someone could argue "well, anyone could lose weight doing those things without the pills". Not me! As I said before my biggest challenge is controlling my appetite and cravings and the green tea pills has helped me with that. It's not the "lose 30 pounds in 30 days" kind of thing but it's healthier. I rather lose weight slower but eating right and without starving myself. I still eat the things I love, but with moderation. I won't say that I don't feel hungry anymore, but my appetite and cravings has lessened substantially with these pills. It's been 2 1/2 weeks and I've lost 4 pounds so far. The price for these pills are also really good compared to others.