5.0 out of 5 stars Terrific!, July 25, 2011
I have been using Nutrizac for years. It really does help enforce a feeling of general well being. I told my doctor about it and after reading off the ingredients she thought it made perfect sense why it would help alleviate some of my depression symptoms. Of course, if you are depressed you should make an appointment with a trained professional straight away. Having gone through counseling and having had a bad reaction to pharmaceutical-grade antidepressants, this product is a god send. I recommend it to anyone who thinks they may need a little "boost" in mood.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product..., March 15, 2011
This review is from: Nutrizac Mood Food Nature's Plus 90 Tabs (Health and Beauty)
We have been a fan of Nutrizac for years, but our health food store no longer stocks, so we were glad to find it available from this source. Product arrived quickly after order...

5.0 out of 5 stars Nutrizac, June 29, 2008
S. L. Calhoun (Spring Hill, Fl.) - See all my reviews
Have used this product in the past and cannot get it in my area at this time. Glad Amazon.com carries it and it is terrific! All natural, no interference with my other meds and calms your nerves quickly.

5.0 out of 5 stars nutrizac mood food, April 30, 2013
I have a serious nerve and depression problem. I have used this product in the past and it helped me a lot. So I ordered it and started taking it again. It is a great help to my health. thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gently does the job!, March 18, 2013
If you get into a blues slump this is a nice, easy way to pick yourself up ...and without any of the absurd side effects of the prescription drugs which create conditions that are worse than the original condition that they are intended to treat ...but which put lots of money into the pockets of those with no ethics or conscience. (sorry...clearly I have an opinion on drug companies and their minions )

ARRAY(0xaa34b69c)