5.0 out of 5 stars Nutty 2 better than the original? I think so!
Nutty Professor 2 was one of the funniest movies this summer. It was definitely better and had a better story than the other fat suiyt comedy this year, Big Mamma's House. This one is better because we get more of Eddie at what he does best and we get Janet Jackson, who lights up the screen with her presence. Granny Klump is the best. She makes you laugh every time you...
Published on October 11, 2000 by bcdzoom

3.0 out of 5 stars The Klumps Uncensored/ Censored-There isn't mush difference
Nutty Professor II was a funny movie, I own the DVD. When I saw that they had an uncensored version I was excited to see what was considered too racey for to the version that was in the theaters. I was very disappointed. There aren't any extra scenes. Just a few more lines from about 3 of the characters, which does not make much of a difference in the movie. As far...
Published on June 15, 2001 by aniesha sapp

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 511 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVIN EVERY MOMENT WITH THE KLUMPS, August 16, 2013
wow, wow, wow,

ok where do i start...

this movie has everything you want for an all time classic. The fart scenes, and just about all the scenes had me busting a gut laughing. I got them both on itunes and they are worth every cent. I'm surprised they dont charge more for such a classic film. papa klump is my favorite character. It's so funny every time he tries to stick it to granny klump.

If you are looking for a movie this weekend this is a MUST

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought it to complete the set, August 9, 2013
Gilford Kibler (Nashville, Tennessee) - See all my reviews
If you are a fan of flatulence, you will love it. And could Sherman really pull Janet Jackson or Jada Pinkett? I think not.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious and Funny~GREAT MOVIE, May 4, 2013
WOW. Another, must see movie. I rated this movie a 5 because it's Full of laughter non-stop. Eddie Murphy is at his best again. I would recommend this to everyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars DVD is Perfect, May 2, 2013
I have forgotten that this movie was uncensored and when I got a quad pack collection of Eddie Murphy I got the second one but it was the theatrical release and not the extended one so I am enjoying this DVD as I speak!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Eddie Murphy Movie, April 24, 2013
A really funny and captivating movie. Eddie Murphy is one talented man. My kids were riveted and truly enjoyed this movie.

5.0 out of 5 stars just a funny movie, April 15, 2013
this is fun to just have when you have lots of family around and we can all poke fun of each other

5.0 out of 5 stars Goofy ole Eddie, March 24, 2013
Stupid Stupid Stupid Eddie at it again a must see for all. The grandmab is a trip. In fact the whole family is weird. Very funny Though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Sequel to The Nutty Professor, March 5, 2013
I thought Eddie Murphy did a great job in this movie and it is just as funny as the first one! I recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Movie was hilarious!, January 5, 2013
I thought the first one was funny...ha. Plus the video quality on Amazon.com is great. I highly recommend using Amazon.com

5.0 out of 5 stars funny movie great price, December 18, 2012
I have shopped online enough to become, sometimes, overcome by the frustration involved with someone selling me bad product. After all this I cant tell you how much I appreciate someone that delivers quality for a good price...it saves me all the pain and headache as well.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 511 | Next ›

Nutty Professor II: The Klumps [HD DVD]
Nutty Professor II: The Klumps [HD DVD] by Peter Segal (HD DVD - 2007)
$19.98 $5.01