5.0 out of 5 stars Nice socks!
From reading the other reviews I thought they would be thin but I don't think they're that thin at all. They were like my other cotton Hanes socks. The size was good, I'm a 7.5 US, and they don't slip or anything!
Published on May 25, 2011 by Hiyu

3.0 out of 5 stars Runs small
These are really cute; however, they run on the small side. I wear a 7 1/2 shoe and these pull down in the heel when I walk.
Published on September 5, 2011 by elan

3.0 out of 5 stars Runs small, September 5, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice socks!, May 25, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy and cute!, May 2, 2011
I *hate* wearing white socks and I *hate* wearing socks above my ankle. These are perfect and an amazing price! The fabric is surprisingly soft (I was expecting a lesser quality).

When I've worn these to their last life (I bought 2 packs) I'll definitely be back to get some more!

3.0 out of 5 stars Smaaaall, April 17, 2013
Cute socks, feel a little cheap tho. The insides of the socks seem to be able to snag easy. But they're a good thickness, not too thick not too thin. But I'm returning them because they're very small. I wouldn't get them unless you're a shoe size 8 or smaller or possibly a very narrow size 9 (but that might be pushing it). They don't stretch very much at all. They didn't even cover the back of my heel on my narrow size 10 feet

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice for the money...and other reasons., September 9, 2012
I needed socks and looked on Amazon first....and found these socks. They are a spandex blend and wanted to try them as I have a problem with my feet swelling badly--sometimes so badly that cotton socks are uncomfortable for me to wear.
I haven't had a single problem with these socks. They are very comfortable, even when my feet swell.
They are also extremely affordable...who can beat 12 pairs for roughly $12.99???

5.0 out of 5 stars cute and practical socks, January 10, 2012
Very cute. Bought these for a friend who wears size 9.5. They fit just perfect. I thought they looked a little big for me (size 5.5) though. So if you have a small foot, try kid socks. Anyways, my friend liked the design and cut.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute socks!, December 10, 2010
seanyman's mom (Northwestern PA USA) - See all my reviews
I purchased the "grid" design socks for my daughter and they were a hit. Cute design, great colors, and a nice fit. Very happy with the purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love!!, December 1, 2011
These socks are so comfy, totally not thin or cheap material, and the price is just great. I'll probably order a few more packs!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Little Selection of Socks, February 16, 2014
They're cute socks. They survived the washer and dryer, and they're a good price. I wear a size 9, and they fit just fine.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute Socks, February 1, 2013
Very cute socks and a great deal for the price. I usually wear a smaller size (7) but these fit just fine, as they shrink a little.

Update: 2/15/14: these socks have held up amazingly well! I am truly amazed due to the very low price.
Now I check back here regularity to look for the sale (under $10) and buy more fun pairs. :)If my review helps, please click on "helpful" below and thank you for reading my review. :)

Rate and Discover Movies