Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Maxwell Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on March 25, 2014
My favorite new Internet shop - NYFashion101 leather belts. Virtually any color under the sun. Great selection. Nicely made leather belts. And, best of all, extremely competitive, affordable prices. If you need a belt to match something, this is your place to shop!!
on April 16, 2014
A medium width belt usable in jean's belt loops. Has smallish buckle that doesn't show much under knit tops. Good size range.
on October 12, 2014
I shouldn't have expected much considering how cheap the belt was, but since it was so cheap I decided to try it. What a waste of $5! Though I've only tried it on a few times and have yet to wear it out of the house, the leather is already starting to crack where it is buckled. Don't bother buying it. (But if you do, buy a size larger than you normally would -- it runs small.)
on October 29, 2014
Lovely for an inexpensive belt. However, it runs so large that I had to give it away to a resale store. I have about a 34-36 inch waist, so I usually buy and XL size belt, so I can wear it over shirts, etc. This one is so long, with the holes so far down that it was useless to me. It was too inexpensive to go through the hassle of returning it, so now I don't have the lime green belt I wanted and will have to start looking again. :(
on October 22, 2014
Nice looking belt and decent quality. The sizing was the only problem. The large was quite a bit to big and the medium a bit too snug. I'm a size 8 but must fall into a grey area with their sizing??
on July 13, 2015
I was worried about ordering this belt based on other reviews. However, time was running out and I needed a yellow belt to wear around my blue and white flowered dress. I figured if it would last only the one day, it's serve it's purpose and no worries. The belt shipped in quickly and I wore it the next day. It looks great and fit great. I ordered the large since I have a 38" waist. It fit nicely, I had to cinch it on the last hole. If I had ordered the medium, I imagine it may have been a bit snug but doable as well. As I continue to loose weight, I will have to order the medium. Looking forward to that!
on November 28, 2015
Worst belt I have ever bought! I wore it today. Went to take it off and it was already coming apart. I then log onto Amazon to start a return. It says you can't return this item. WTH? Every item on Amazon has a 30 day return window. Don't know how these guys got some special account bonuses of no returns. But regardless I emailed Amazon and they processed a return!
review image
on April 8, 2015
Great experience. My merchandise arrived earlier than expected and in excellent brand new condition. I bought this belt because yellow is my favorite color. I love the belt however after very few wearings, the leather started to peel, and shred. I now can only wear this belt with something over it to cover it up. While the belt did not last for any length of time, I would definitely transact business with this seller again.
My mother was looking for a yellow belt to go with a dress she owned for an upcoming wedding. She wasn't able to find anything she liked in stores so we went to our favorite shopping site, Amazon. She found the belt in the perfect color and size she needed. I was a little worried because it was so cheap but it was a decent quality for the price paid. The belt was a little big but the local shoe repair shop was able to punch an extra hole so it wasn't a waste. It is thin enough to wear in belt loops and although she hasn't worn it much it held up for what she needed. The belt loop wasn't too large so that it doesn't stand out or take away from the beautiful color of the belt. I would shop NYfashion101 again.
on January 14, 2015
The belt arrived quickly, the color was accurate, and the belt fit me well. The problem is that the quality of this belt is so low that it's a struggle everytime to put the belt on and take it off. It's as if the material that this belt is made of isn't flexible at all. I hope that in time I will break the belt in and it'll become more flexible.