Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq Bose SoundLink AE All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

on October 6, 2013
My OEM battery packs began to fail and it was time to replace them. I looked at all of the available options, and for a system that could charge two packs simultaneously, this seemed like the best bet........ But how's the quality?? I was a bit skeptical of a system that includes 2 battery packs, a dual controller charging base, and an extra cable to charge another controller independently (same as OEM cable), all for under $20!!
I'm happy to say that this unit is top quality. The fit and finish is Grade A. The polished black and chrome finish is a nice match next to a Samsung TV. The controllers easily drop into the charger, yet they're nicely secured. Once the controller is in the charger, a nice display lights up on the front of the charger indicating the charging progress. When it's done, charging is stopped so the packs don't overcharge. I recommend this system to any gamer who wants the convenience of just dropping your paddle into a cradle and that's it. No more pulling out the charging cables and plugging them in, all while trying to find a way to tuck the cables out of the way to avoid somebody tripping on them.
I will be buying this unit again as a gift. Highly recommended! A+!!
on January 30, 2014
When the batteries (or possibly the charging cables) died on my original MS play and charge kit, I was dismayed at how much some of the replacements cost. For less than the price of two MS kits, you get two replacement batteries, a charging cable, and a place to put your controllers while they charge.

Pros:
- The base is built solidly. Not cheap/flimsy like some other charging units.
- It holds the controllers firmly in place. No sliding around while in the cradle.
- Batteries are a perfect fit in the controller
- Batteries charge quickly and each charge gives you a sizable amount of gaming.
- LCD screen on the front of the charging base indicates the charge level of each battery. You'll always know when you're good to go.
- There's a USB port on the front of the base for you to charge a third controller via the charging cable, or any other device that will charge over USB.

Cons: absolutely none at this point.

I have a long history of buying Nyko products, and have never been let down. This is another home run in my book.
on August 5, 2013
Everything and more ... My nephews are so very p[leased with this item and told me it charges super fast !!
on November 16, 2013
Perfect so far, i hope it keeps working that good for the next months, recommended product. Get rid of batteries and buy it :D
on September 15, 2013
Easy to use and works like a charm. The cord is long and reaches far battery life is good; very satisfied
on July 20, 2013
My AA battery powered controllers were having major issues(shutting off, running out of battery quickly, etc) so I decided to buy this product.

The two rechargeable battery packs it comes with work fantastic! They last a long time. Plus, I love this charging station because you can keep the battery pack on the remote. Also, it has a USB input so you can charge other devices as well!

This one came with a cord that hooks up to a controller and you can play wired. It's awesome! No battery pack need when hooked up with the cord!

Highly recommended! :)
on September 20, 2013
This is by far the BEST deal you will find on a charging dock, 2 rechargeable battery packs, and a plug & play charger! I've looked everywhere and this cannot be beat, came just as described, and brand new!
on February 5, 2014
I ordered this for a Christmas present and it works great! I might even purchase one for myself! If you are a gamer, I would highly recommend this product.
on February 7, 2014
this is really great, even though i've only had it for a few months it works flawlessly. Would highly recommend this to all my friends that play xbox.
on April 24, 2014
I am very pleased with this charging dock. It works exactly as described or better! The batteries hold a charge for a very long time. Even after forgetting to charge them for a few days, we get many more hours worth of play until they need charging, so at least 20 hours of life between charges. They have also been used a lot in the last few months since purchasing them and the charge life does not seem to be declining whatsoever. I saved a ton of money by purchasing this set at such a low price and will definitely be buying more battery packs so that I have them when the life begins to shorten on the first ones, as it does over time with any rechargeable batteries.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse