Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

on November 17, 2007
We bought this cord so we could move the PS3 from my son's room to the family room without having to disconnect the cord behind his TV stand and then our TV wall unit, where we use it to watch BluRay HD movies...now we have one at each location (with a HDMI cable as well). It fit the PS3 just fine and powers it perfectly...and all for about $5 or $6....much less expensive than a Sony brand cord.
on October 7, 2011
I lost the power cable to my PS3 and was going crazy looking for one. The power cord works great on the ORIGINAL PS3 (Some call it the "fat" PS3). I've had no problems with it.
on December 21, 2010
I purchased this power cord to make it easier to move the unit about in my house. I leave the cords and hdmi cables plugged in , one at each tv and simply move the ps3. Works great especially since the ps3 has wireless internet access. Cable is identical to the one on the ps3 ( mine is the older full size unit, not the newer small size-may work on it as well). Unit comes in a bubble pack and is made by Nyko.I have a ps3 charger bought from amazon made by Nyko and it works great also. Highly recommend if you need one.Amazon packs all their electronic products very well and shipping is very fast.
on January 3, 2009
Not much I can say. It works. Price isn't offensive...and it works. I gave it 5 out of 5 stars for fun but it is so a 10. Super fun power cord.
on January 5, 2015
This is for the Original Playstation 3 (FAT). If you have that console and need a new power cord, you're at the right place! Package is different from the description, but who cares.
review image
on December 12, 2010
I needed a PS3 power cord to go with the PS3 my sister gave me, but had lost all the components to in storage. Came to my trusty Amazon, and found this guy for less than $8 + free shipping! Most stores in my area didn't even carry it, and if they did it was $15+. Very happy with it and I'd definitely recommend getting it here.
on July 24, 2008
Not much to comment on. It is identical to the OEM (original equipment manufactured) cord that comes w/ the PS3. I needed it becuase i have all my wires in my entertainment closet zip tied down. This makes taking my PS3 from my entertainment room into my bedroom very simple.

-J
on October 3, 2008
This group got my order to me quickly and in one piece which is the only thing they needed to do. I would buy from them a hundred more times.
on June 24, 2012
Works exactly as described. I mean, it's a power cord. It hasn't blown up my PS3 yet! Not much else to say about it. Great length as well.
on April 28, 2014
It has different plug and it does't fit for Playstation 3. Box is described as playstation 3 power cord but inside i have wrong cord.