Save Big On Open-Box & Preowned: Buy "Nyko Wii Charge Station” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 42% off the $24.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Preowned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Nyko Wii Charge Station
|Price:||$22.90 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$2.09 (8%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Charge 2 Wii remotes simultaneously
- Includes 2 rechargeable NiMH battery packs
- LED Charge Indicator lights
- Dual port rapid recharging dock
- 6 foot power cable
- Easily store 2 Wii remotes in any home theater with the small and stylish charging dock
- Dual injected rubberized and textured battery covers provide a safe and comfortable grip
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Top Customer Reviews
I don't use skins on my Wiimotes (just looks like a hindrance to me), so that hasn't been an issue, although I imagine it would be for any charger/cradle, not just this one. The rubberized battery doors required to use this kit really do improve the overall feel of the Wiimote.
I don't know if battery life matches regular alkalines, but that's because I just put the controllers back in the cradle when I'm not using them, and they always stay charged! I haven't had the indicator on the screen get below the full 4 bars while I've been playing so far.
Also, I prefer the wall plug setup used by this as opposed to some other models that plug into the USB port on the Wii. Those models can only charge one controller and take longer because of the power limits of USB. The wall plug also allows you to keep your charger somewhere else in the room if you like.
This is a definite purchase for a Wii Owner:
Included in the package is:
2 Rechargeable Battery Packs
2 Rubberized Battery Covers (Necessary to use)
After unpacking the unit....you see that the rechargeable battery pack slides inthe the Wii Remotes battery compartment with a snap and has a protruding part with the 4 metal contacts for the charging station.....this is why the use of the rubberized battery compartment covers is mandatory as the covers have the hole for access to the battery contacts.
Placing the controllers with everything installed into the charger initially worried me as I wasn't sure if I had to remove the Wrist Straps.
Thankfully...you do not have to....there are small grooves on the left and right of the stand for you to lay the Wrist strab connection through.
Charging of the 2 remotes from install took approximately 3-4 hours.....and everything works like a charm and it looks great.
If you have a Wii....buy it....[...] with batteries....not too bad :)
- The placement of the wiimotes in the cradle (as you have read) is finicky. You have to take the back off if you use the Wii Zapper (and probably anything else that the wiimote fits into).
- There's a better solution to the wiimote rechargeable problem. "They" (you know, them) sell rechargeable "AA's" that can charge in 15 minutes and last almost as long as an alkaline "AA" between charges. You can get four plus a quick charger for around the same price as the Wii Charge Station, less if you shop around.
- I picked one of these up in October - I saw a Wii at a local store and jumped on it - I figured I would need some rechargeable batteries since I heard the wiimotes sucked down "AA's" like a Bugatti Veyron sucks down hi-test at full speed (they do). I think I paid $29 for it. It's a good idea, just poorly executed. Get the quick chargers and look for the 2200 or 2500 mAh cells plus a charger for less money. And don't even talk to me about buying replacement cells for $8 (plus) each when you can get replacement rechargeable "AA's" at $9 for four... And, you can buy more rechargeable "AA's" if, for example, you bought that RC "Spy Car" for Christmas which takes a total of 12, yes 12, "AA's" and chews them up almost as fast as a wiimote. 15 minutes a week or a headache every time you use it, your choice.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Has worked wonderfully for about 8 years now. Wii remotes still hold a charge that lasts 4-5 hours.
We're not heavy users anymore since the last generation of consoles... Read more
This is our second order of this station. The first one lasted about 8 years. Our Wii usage has ebbed and flowed as our son has grown up, but I'd say the first system got a good... Read morePublished 24 days ago by Troy Tanzer
Great price for charging station AND batteries for your Wii controllers. No complaints.Published 1 month ago by josaysso
This is the second charger I have bought and this one works way better than the first one.Published 2 months ago by robbcd