5.0 out of 5 stars Great Chew Toy
My dog is not a big chewer but she loves to chew on this. I've purchased 3 of these. One nice thing about these is that if your dog chews down one end you can unscrew the the other end and save it to attach to a new middle part the next time your dog chews up just 1 end.
Published on December 15, 2011 by Kevin Osborn

1.0 out of 5 stars "No dice" say the dogs
Two dogs in turn rejected it. Our small one, for which we bought it, looked and walked away every time we put it down.. My granddaughter's large setter picked it up and started to chew but soon had a bleeding mouth. "Double action combo" means nothing for a mail order. Find a friendly local pet store for such a try-out purchase
Published 20 months ago by William R. Dill

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Chew Toy, December 15, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars PIT BULL, January 17, 2011
This review is from: Nylabone Double Action Round Ball and Bone Dental Chew (Misc.)
Any toy that a pit bull can't rip to pieces in a few hour is quality. My dog has torn up those "Tough Balls" and the Kong toys easily. Nyalabone is a quality product

5.0 out of 5 stars My 13-week Standard Poodle pupply LOVES this chew toy, February 11, 2014
Length:: 1:18 Mins

I don't know if its the bacon scented nylabone, or just the two different chewing/teething surfaces, but my 13-week old Standard Poodle puppy loves this.

In the middle is a round rubber ball with nubs and each end is a nylabone. I like that I can stick little small pieces of kibble or treats in the nubs that my puppy loves to get out. And she enjoys teething on both the nylabone ends as well as the softer rubber ball. She'll play with this for long periods of time which relieves me of constant surveillance and apparently gives her much satisfaction.

This is a great toy for a teething puppy and my precious little Lucy will attest to that.

1.0 out of 5 stars "No dice" say the dogs, December 28, 2012
William R. Dill (Cumberland Foreside, ME USA) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Doberman approved!, December 6, 2010
This is a great toy/bone. I have a 3 1/2 year old doberman, powerful chewer, this toy lasted about a year before she destroyed it. Was not too heavy, we purchased a similar bone that was too heavy and damaged our hard wood floors when the dog dropped it. Highly recommend this product.

1.0 out of 5 stars Teeny tiny toy--great big disappointment!, April 10, 2012
cls (Colorado) - See all my reviews
I thought this would be a good-sized chew toy, as it's purported to be for powerful chewers and is labeled "regular" size. Other reviews claiming dobermans, etc., couldn't destroy it added to that perception of the toy's size.

Imagine my surprise at having this little bit of nothing show up on my doorstep. It's rated for dogs up to 25 lbs., something the package doesn't clearly show and the product description leaves out. This toy should be labeled "small", not "regular", and the description amended to clearly state what size dog it's designed to suit.

No way will my 55 lb. collabradoodle get this--it's too small to be safe for her. It's also not worth the postage cost to return it. Maybe my neighbors' mini dachshund will like it.

Given the size of the toy, the price is not good. I've found the larger sizes for a buck or so more at the discounters.

1.0 out of 5 stars This is Made in China - I Would Avoid the Ones with Dyed Parts, January 28, 2014
My dog became very sick after eating a Nylabone chew toy with red sections. All of the Nylabone chew toys I bought came from China, and I won't buy them anymore. That said, she has a few Nylabone chew toys without any dyed parts on them, i.e. whitish bones, and has not gotten sick from them. So I haven't thrown them out. However, as for future ingestible chew toys, I'm sticking to American-made products. NOTE: Nylabone Healthy Edibles treats (not chew toys) are made in the U.S., and my dogs love them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Chew for the Money, October 21, 2013
D. H. Murray (Pittsburgh, PA United States) - See all my reviews
My standard dachshunds love these. They last for days to weeks and one of them is almost always chewing on it. These guys can devour a 12 inch thick bully stick in about 45 minutes. So these are really wonderful and economical. Good chew for the money.

4.0 out of 5 stars It lasts!, March 10, 2014
This hasn't been as popular with my dog as I expected but like all Dura Chews, it's been around for months. You can't go wrong with anything in this line in my opinion and I have a very aggressive chewer at home. Just watch where you're walking, I've broken a few toe nails on these things!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, February 24, 2014
This is a great product for a chewing puppy, but keep in mind that it is for an average size dog. Mine is a toy breed and it was a little big for her. However, it is well made and looks very durable.

Nylabone Double Action Round Ball and Bone Dental Chew