5.0 out of 5 stars For the Serious Chewer!
Published on February 5, 2011 by Lizzi

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't last 24 hours
I don't know if this was a fluke or not, but my 6 mnth old pup picked this up, dropped it and it shattered into 3 pieces within 24 hours.
Published on February 18, 2012 by doglover

5.0 out of 5 stars For the Serious Chewer!, February 5, 2011
This review is from: Nylabone Dura Chew Large Textured Ring Bone Dog Chew Toy (Misc.)
We have some serious Bulldog and Shar Pei chewers, and this is one chew toy I think is going to last a LONG time. It's a bit heavy for small dogs, I'd think...but our mini Shar Pei lugs it around. This and other chew toys were our pack's Christmas presents. Since then, it's chewed fairly evenly around the entire ring and barely marked by their teeth (the dogs take turns chewing). A nylabone wishbone would have been gone by now, and the big souper Dura Chew, which we usually buy, is chewed an inch or two down. I'm impressed by this ring. If your dog can carry it around, I would recommend this for the serious chewer!

5.0 out of 5 stars Durable and fun, February 11, 2011
I typically buy the Nylabone Dura Chew Bones for my two dogs. One of them in particular is a very tough chewer and needs a very strong bone if we want it to last. I decided to buy this ring bone to spoil them with a little variety. They LOVE IT, AND it is lasting just like the standard Dura Chews! The texture and shape keep them interested and entertained for hours at a time. I will definitely be buying another one after this has been destroyed.

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't last 24 hours, February 18, 2012

1.0 out of 5 stars 10 Minute Toy, October 18, 2011
beemer (Phoenix, AZ USA) - See all my reviews
It lasted a whole ten minutes until the dog dropped it on the tile and it broke into three pieces. Got it replaced and the 2nd one didn't do any better. I did get a refund from the company though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Chew Toy!, January 29, 2012
My dogs love these bones! I have an aggressive chewer & I always purchase Nylabone products for him. It's not as durable as a KONG, but instead of rubber, it's more of a plastic material. Be prepared, because it will splinter, if you have an aggressive chewer like mine, but it's definitely worth it because it keeps him entertained. I usually have one bone for 2-4 months, depending on his interest. You can even boil them in bouillon flavor once a week to keep the flavors strong! This product is much cheaper on Amazon compared to pet stores where they sell for $10-$30 (depending on the shape/style) for the larger size.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect chew toy, February 24, 2011
This has lasted well beyond any chew toy so far. It's perfect for dogs with powerful jaws. It keeps my mini dachshund happy for hours.

5.0 out of 5 stars My dog loves it, and I love the durability!, October 29, 2013
I've bought my dog 4 of these rings over the 4 years I've had him. During those 4 years, he's always had an "active" ring, which means each has really lasted him about a year each. When compared to other toys, these are much more durable, as are all Nylabone products. My dog seems to be able to destroy/chew through most anything. He's a 60lb. Catahoula Leopard Dog. He loves soft toys, and so I once bought him a toy made out of a firehose that touted durability. He was able to destroy it in minutes. Luckily, he seems to love Nylabone products as well, and despite all his trying, he doesn't seem to be able to destroy these, at least not quite as quickly. Over time, they do break/get chewed down and need to be replaced. It is essential that you buy the right size Nylabone product for your dog, as a big dog will destroy a small dog targeted Nylabone product with one bite. But, if you buy the right sized Nylabone product for your dog, you are ensured a toy for your dog that will far exceed the lifespan of others.

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 Woofs, May 22, 2013
Lazy Senior (Beautiful Southern Illinois) - See all my reviews
My name is Boomer and Lazy Senior is my master. I am a 1.5 yr old Australian Shepherd. I weigh 60 lbs and next to chasing the green tennis ball I love to chew. Vigorously chew. My master has always given me Nylabones. I really like the shape of this Nylabone. It kinda reminds me of my Frisbee. I have attacked this toy and it looks like I will have it for a long time, it is one tough Nylabone. It has become my favorite toy and I chew it every day. 5 Woofs for sure.....

1.0 out of 5 stars Broken, January 4, 2012
The first time I opened this "chew toy" I was surprised at how hard it was. It didn't really have the feel of any other chew toy or bone. I then tossed it onto the ground for my dog and it broke into several pieces. The ends were like sharp plastic and some of the pieces were small enough that I was afraid my dog would choke on it. VERY disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars One of Roxy's Favorites, December 26, 2013
Abby (Scranton, PA USA) - See all my reviews
I'll never understand why my dog prefers to chew plastic bones over real bones, but Nylabones are always her favorite! She especially loves this ring chew since she can put her paw through the ring to hold onto it. It is very durable except when run-over by a lawnmower. We're on our 2nd since my dog insists on bringing a bone with her each time she goes outside and my husband doesn't look where he's going when cutting the grass.