Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $2.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Nylabone Dura Chew Combo Packs
|Price:||$5.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$3.00 (33%)|
- These chews are made from durable nylon, and are especially designed for strong chewers.
- Made in the USA.
- Made in the USA
- DuraChew toys are made to be long lasting for powerful chewers
- Bristles raised during chewing help clean teeth and control plaque and tartar
- Provides long-lasting entertainment; fights boredom
- Satisfies your dog's natural urge to chew
- Made with durable nylon for powerful chewers
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Flavor Name: Chocolate/Original | Size: Regular/Small
From the Manufacturer
Destructive chewing is one of the most prevalent canine problem behaviors.
Beginning with our first chew toy in 1955, our goal at Nylabone is to make furry tails wag for the highest-quality chew toys, best long-lasting edible chews, and most innovative dental solutions in the world. Nylabone the leader in safe, healthy chewing since 1955, is a family-operated company with a history of helping pet parents take the best possible care of their companion animals. At Nylabone we know that every dog is different, and we are committed to developing the very best solutions to your pet’s needs, whatever they may be.
We love to hear how Nylabone families use our products to solve problems like destructive chewing, separation anxiety, and poor dental health, helping their dogs live fuller, happier lives. Recommended by veterinarians, Nylabone manufactures chew toys and edible chews in many styles and sizes, so there is a Nylabone chew toy or edible chew for every dog. Nylabone’s products promote good canine dental hygiene, enhance overall mental fitness, redirect destructive chewing and other problem behaviors, and generally encourage a positive pet–parent relationship.
To put it simply, Nylabone Chews Best!
Why Is Destructive Chewing a Problem?
Dogs have definite preferences when it comes to items they enjoy chewing: brand-new things, expensive things, irreplaceable things, and dangerous things that could hurt them seem to always be at the top of their list. Sadly, many dogs, including approximately 31 percent of shelter dogs are given up by their families due to problem behaviors, and destructive chewing is one of the most commonly reported. Although you may never know exactly why your dog has suddenly decided to destroy your laptop, cell phone, and every remote in the house, it may comfort you to know that there is no shortage of possible reasons:
- Attention seeking: If your dog starts to chew on inappropriate objects while in your presence, it may be a bid for your attention.
- Boredom: Dogs are highly intelligent animals who need things to do. If left alone all day, even when they don’t suffer separation anxiety, they will create their own fun with your precious items.
- Lack of exercise: Dogs need to work off their energy somehow. It’s up to you whether your pet wanders the house looking for items to gnaw or goes for brisk walks around the neighborhood.
- Loneliness and separation anxiety: Lonely dogs may chew things as a means of self-soothing. When things get bad enough, lonely chewing can turn into full-blown separation anxiety.
- Youth: Dogs are chewers by nature, and you must expect that a puppy at least up to the age of six months needs to chew. Because dogs don’t have hands, mouthing objects is one of the main ways in which they learn about the world. Chewing also alleviates some of the pain and pressure in a puppy’s gums during the teething process.
Nylabone Chews Best!
Nylabone chew toys help establish proper chewing habits and relieve the causes of destructive chewing. Nylabone offers a variety of chew toys in all sizes and shapes to occupy both puppies and adults, satisfying their need to gnaw on something while diverting them from chewing on inappropriate items. Unlike most other chew toys on the market, Nylabone formulates its classic bones and other chew toys with flavors infused all the way through, to keep your dog engaged with the chew and provide him with long-lasting enjoyment.
Nylabone offers the following destructive chewing solutions for your dog:
- DuraChew chew toys for powerful chewers
- Flavor Frenzy multi-flavored chew toys
- FlexiChew chew toys for moderate chewers
|Dog Weight||Puppy||Up to 15 lbs.||Up to 25 lbs.||Up to 35 lbs.||Up to 50 lbs.||50+ lbs.|
|Chew Size||Be sure to select the right-size chew for your puppy by referring to individual puppy package guidelines.||Petite/X-Small||Regular/Small||Wolf/Medium||Giant/Large||Souper/X-Large|
Top Customer Reviews
All of our Cavaliers are MAJOR chewers, the kind that will destroy toys, tennis balls, your shoes, phone, etc. As long as we keep the Nylabones accessible, they chew other stuff a lot less.
One warning: Stepping on the chewed end of a Nylabone with bare feet in the dark WILL cause great pain and yelling. Those suckers are SHARP. :-D
One should note that as a nylabone is chewed, it wears down and gets all bristly and prickly. While this is great for plaque annihilation, stepping on said bristly nylabone in the middle of the night results in a pain about 5090 times worse than the average lego in the same scenario would have caused, had it been underneath the unsuspecting foot instead of said nylabone. Be warned.
Contrast that experience with the Nylabone; these bones are so tough and hardy that your dog will be working on them for years. We keep all 3 from the pack out in the house, and our golden still takes hours each day working on the bones. We are also dog-sitting right now, and so we have two dogs enjoying the Nylabones (and thereby bringing us some peace and quiet) for lengthy stretches of time. With a $5 initial cost, we are currently sitting at less than $1 per month for all kinds of enjoyment for our dog. That's what I call value hunting.
One note from our experience: the best way to help your dog enjoy the Nylabone is to not offer your pup other alternatives for chewing. For instance, when our golden knew that rawhides were an option for her, the Nylabones become comparatively less attractive to her. But, when the Nylabones are the only thing available, they inherently become more attractive to her.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The dogs both love these bones. they are 100% genuine nylabones and the price is unbeatable. will definatly buy againPublished 5 days ago by Lenny K.