5.0 out of 5 stars Our Dogs Favorite Pastime!
Published on September 16, 2011 by jedigirl77

3.0 out of 5 stars Dog Isn't Into These At All
Published on April 10, 2012 by summer515

5.0 out of 5 stars Our Dogs Favorite Pastime!, September 16, 2011
jedigirl77 "jedigirl77" (Sandy, UT United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Nylabone Dura Chew Value Pack, Regular (Misc.)
I swear we have a dozen of these things lying around our house! Our dogs LOVE them. We have Cavalier King Charles Spaniels that range from 11 to 24 lbs and they are the perfect size for them. Our dogs will seek them out and just lay on the rug or on their pillow just chewing them. They help with plaque, too. Our vet says that all of our dogs teeth look good and we never brush, just give them access to Nylabones, and give them the occasional dental treat.

All of our Cavaliers are MAJOR chewers, the kind that will destroy toys, tennis balls, your shoes, phone, etc. As long as we keep the Nylabones accessible, they chew other stuff a lot less.

One warning: Stepping on the chewed end of a Nylabone with bare feet in the dark WILL cause great pain and yelling. Those suckers are SHARP. :-D

5.0 out of 5 stars Doxies favorite, April 18, 2011
This review is from: Nylabone Dura Chew Value Pack, Regular (Misc.)
We have six assorted sized dachshunds all heavy chewers. This is the favorite toy/treat of all six. Even though there are always more than enough bones to go around they always want the bone another dog has. They will patiently watch each other and as soon as the one chewing on bone loses interest they will swoop in and grab the bone for themselves. They all get excited when we open a new pack. We buy the three pack.

4.0 out of 5 stars strong, February 22, 2011
This review is from: Nylabone Dura Chew Value Pack, Regular (Misc.)
very good quality! My monster chewers... size medium and small... LOVE these and they last for a verry long time... They are SMALL though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nyla Bones, August 14, 2011
This review is from: Nylabone Dura Chew Value Pack, Regular (Misc.)
I ordered these on the recommendation of the vet. My little beagle loves to chew and chews up all her toys no matter how sturdy they are supposed to be. I am not saying she doesn't macerate the Nyla Bones, but she cannot chew off pieces, and it takes her quite a while to "make a dent" in them.

3.0 out of 5 stars Dog Isn't Into These At All, April 10, 2012
This review is from: Nylabone Dura Chew Value Pack, Regular (Misc.)
I was hoping to save some of my shoes and some money. Rawhides scare me, kongs require effort and increased calories and I had heard good things about Nylabones. My dog will not touch the originals and will occasionally chew on the chocolate one for a couple of minutes. I wouldn't get the value pack before confirming that my dog A. likes Nylabones and B. likes the originals. If you're insistent on getting these and you have a chewer, I would consider going a size up.

I ended up getting a naturally shed deer antler - they cost a little more but last a really long time, don't get dirty like nylabones, are odorless and are actual bones so the vast majority of dogs like them. If you can find the ones that are cut through the middle so they expose more marrow - your dog will probably be entertained for longer periods of time. Bully sticks are also pretty much a guaranteed hit, although my boyfriend calls them butt sticks because of the terrible smell. Comment if you find something else that works. :)

Update: While the nylabone still isn't his favorite - He does chew the chocolate one a little longer after I took it away and pretended that it was my phone a few different times. It also seems that it becomes more interesting after he chewed the outside lawyer some and gave it some texture.

3.0 out of 5 stars Worked pretty well for my American Pit Bull Terrier, May 22, 2011
This review is from: Nylabone Dura Chew Value Pack, Regular (Misc.)
The bones are definitely indestructible. Like the previous reviewer, my dog also doesn't appear to be completely interested in it. They are also pretty small but very formidable opponent to chewing. As long as I pick them up once and a while and show interest, she generally does too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Weaner loves them!, April 14, 2011
This review is from: Nylabone Dura Chew Value Pack, Regular (Misc.)
My family's mini-weanie loves these things. Just be careful to have other chewable toys so your dog isn't ingesting a bunch of plastic because it will upset their stomach a little.

4.0 out of 5 stars good value after a month, dog still chews on it, April 17, 2011
This review is from: Nylabone Dura Chew Value Pack, Regular (Misc.)
we have an intense chew lab pup and this bone has lasted a good amount now..we add a big of peanut butter to it and then she chews for a while..good value..still have other 2 bones to give her after almost a month

3.0 out of 5 stars The Dogs Are Enjoying Them, November 25, 2011
This review is from: Nylabone Dura Chew Value Pack, Regular (Misc.)
I know that my dogs have always enjoyed them in the past, but the bones that I received seem to be smaller than I thought they would be for a medium dog. My medium dogs have been enjoying them, but I just have to observe them a little closer than usual due to being small.

2.0 out of 5 stars Warning on these Bones, December 21, 2012
This review is from: Nylabone Dura Chew Value Pack, Regular (Misc.)
These use to be entertainment for my dogs - warning that you do not let them have them 24 / 7. One of my dogs broke off the top of his back molar and these were only bones I give my dogs.

Nylabone Dura Chew Value Pack, Regular