5.0 out of 5 stars My German Shepherd Loves these
Published on April 5, 2011 by online shop-aholic

1.0 out of 5 stars Made in China
I purchased a bag of 12 Bacon Flavor Rawhide Rolls and was disappointed to notice, after I gave my puppy one and he vomited several times, that these are NOT made in the USA, but made in China. I did not check the package carefully because we have many Nylabone products and assumed all Nylabone products were made in the USA...I was wrong!
Published on September 8, 2012 by Mrs.Angela

5.0 out of 5 stars My German Shepherd Loves these, April 5, 2011
This review is from: Nylabone Enhanced Rawhide Roll Puppy Treats, Bacon, 25 Count (Misc.)
I was always told that rawhide is not good for your puppy, but don't remember where I read it, so when I saw the "puppy" on the label I thought it can't hurt to try it. So I gave my German Shepherd one and waited a day to make sure she was ok with them, and well no problems yet and we are on her 2nd bag. She loves these and it prevents her from chewing on a lot of other things--and also gets her to go into her crate. I give her like 3-4 of these a day----she is slightly under weight and has a bunch of teeth coming in, so I don't see the harm in it.

She also doesn't like the car, so when I have to drive her alone, I give her one and it keeps her occupied and then she is fine. Sooner or later Ill have to make sure she chews the whole thing and doesn't just swallow it because they will be small for such a big dog, but I have a least another month that I can give this to her safely. It's about $3 cheaper to get these on Amazon than in the pet store (couldn't find them at the grocery store) and with free shipping, you might as well save and get them here.

5.0 out of 5 stars 4 Month Old Golden Pup is hooked!, October 11, 2011
Our vet approved this for our teething, chewing golden retriever pup, and I'm thrilled she seems to digest it fine. She'll take 20-30 minutes pensively chewing this cigar shaped rawhide roll. Usually, I give one a day, but sometimes 2 as needed. So glad it seems to keep her regular and very satisfied chewing! Great product!

5.0 out of 5 stars New Item - Very Good, October 3, 2011
Robert D. Jones (Smithville, Texas United States) - See all my reviews
My dog likes them, there is nothing left to say. I will buy them again in the future. Thank You

5.0 out of 5 stars Puppy Loves 'Em, April 19, 2011
Like another reviewer said, I also heard somewhere that rawhides are bad for dogs. I just got an australian shepherd puppy and I was looking for things for him to chew on that were made specifically for puppies to avoid giving him anything that would harm him. I bought these and even though he's only 10 weeks and these say for puppies 6 months or older, he loves them and hasn't had any problems. For anyone wondering about rawhides being bad for puppies, there is a choking hazard with them and supervision is best. I've never noticed my puppy having any issue. Also I read that you shouldn't give them too often, something about the rawhide expanding in their stomach and causing blockage. I only give him a couple a week, if you are looking for something else you can give your puppy the nylabone puppy happytime chews are a great alternative to rawhide, I use both.

5.0 out of 5 stars Like Crack for Puppies, January 8, 2012
My 3 month old golden retriever puppy goes crazy for these. I have a bag of them in my car, in his puppy travel bag, and in our home. These have made our trips to the vet and groomers much more enjoyable for both of us.

5.0 out of 5 stars My dog loves them!, December 16, 2011
I have a toy poodle and these are a perfect treat for him. Tastes good to him and keeps his teeth strong and healthy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pups love them, November 3, 2011
Abby (Arizona, USA) - See all my reviews
I have always been very hesitant about giving my pups and dogs rawhide products. The rawhide on this is much thinner and softer then other rawhide. Each stick seems to have two layers of the thin rawhide around the meaty center. I have small breed puppies, so I cut the sticks in half and give half to each puppy. I let them chew on them for awhile and then peel off the outer layer and throw that away. I do not have aggressive chewers and these last about 15-20 minutes.

The first time I gave them each one, I watched carefully and monitored their waste. Good times, right. They had no issue with the rawhide and did not have any big pieces in their waste. That being said, I do not give these to my pups unless I am around to make sure they do not choke or anything.

I would recommend these to friends with both small and medium size dogs. I am not sure how long these would last with large dogs.

1.0 out of 5 stars Made in China, September 8, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Our dogs love Nylabones!, November 29, 2010
Karen L. Romano (Washington, UT United States) - See all my reviews
Our two weimaraners LOVE these nylabones. I know they help keep the dogs' teeth clean, and they love the taste of the bacon-flavored nylabones. I wish I could buy a bigger bag though.

5.0 out of 5 stars after dinner treat for my three dogs!, September 22, 2010
these are the favorite treat for my three dogs and even though they are not puppies anymore they still love em!