5.0 out of 5 stars Dog Treats
My dog really loves these treats. Just the right size for my Papillon. Good price, too. Better than in pet stores.
Published on September 21, 2011 by Jean

1.0 out of 5 stars Sadly, NO LONGER MADE IN US
My dog LOVES these, and I purchased them for years. Beginning about two years ago Nylabone began making these in China (used to be USA). I've swapped to Sam's Yams. Better for my pup, and made here.
Published on February 17, 2012 by Mail Debaser

1.0 out of 5 stars Sadly, NO LONGER MADE IN US, February 17, 2012
This review is from: Nylabone Enhanced Rawhide Toro Braid Treats, Filet Mignon, Net Wt., 13.7 oz.., 30 Count (Housewares)

5.0 out of 5 stars Dog Treats, September 21, 2011

4.0 out of 5 stars dogs love them!, August 18, 2011
My minpin and chiweenie LOVE these. I wish they would last longer, but my dogs tear them apart in minutes. Kinda expensive too, but better quality than a lot of other chews.

1.0 out of 5 stars Made in China...Also Only 18 in Bag (Photo Shows 30), November 5, 2013
My beagle would give these treats 5 stars.

But he can't read.

Apparently, I had some difficulty there, myself. Only now, after we went through two of these bags, I noticed the review that says these were made in China. Sure enough, on the back of the bag, in little tiny print, that's what is says. Didn't expect that from Nylabone!

My dog does love them, though. First he chews on the braid until he gets out every little bit of the flavored strip, then he horses around with the other parts, tossing them up in the air and chasing them under the couch.

Too bad he won't be getting any more!

By the way, if you still want them, the bag in the picture shows 30 treats, but it is actually a bag of 18.

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT MADE IN US!, November 23, 2012
Encycloman (North Carolina, USA) - See all my reviews
We were having troubles (for really the first time in 4 years) with our 5 pound MaltiPoo. She used to love these braided chews, and when we started buying them we thought they were made in the USA. The last bag we bought said "Made in China" now (new style bag). We stopped giving her the treats, and the itching no longer needs medication to keep her from scratching, and she does not seem to be convulsive either.

WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THESE FOR ANY SIZE DOG!

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to Order, April 1, 2014
This is what my dog loves and it is almost impossible to get in stores. Quick and easy delivery and good price.

5.0 out of 5 stars I have ordered these many times!, March 5, 2014
I think these are great because they last a good amount of time, they don't stain carpet and keep my sweet dog busy when I need her to be distracted!

4.0 out of 5 stars Allergic dog LOVES these treats!, December 12, 2013
My Cavalier is allergic to chicken and sweet potatoes, so it is hard to find a treat he likes and can eat. We ran across these a while back and since then, they have become hard to find. Thankfully, my local grocery store sells a 7 pack for 4.99. But, this price is a little lower (Amazon should fix this photo, the bag says 30, but the description says 18). My dog LOVES these and I would probably pay whatever to keep them in stock. He ends everyday with his "chew" and as soon as he comes in from his nightly business he runs right to the counter were these are stored and waits. He gets one a night and yes, they only last about 10 min. but it's his routine, And other than dehydrated beef liver, it's the treat he gets (stupid allergies!). I wish they were made in the USA, but it's the only non USA treat he gets.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dogs Love it!!, May 11, 2011
My dogs love these rawhide chews. The brown section is gone in minutes....and the golden then picks up the normal rawhide.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dogs favorite treat, July 2, 2014