3.0 out of 5 stars Dog loves it, but has some issues, July 15, 2012
Brigitte H (San Luis Obispo, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Nylabone Happy Time Dog Chew, Large (Misc.)
I love Nylabone products due to their quality and their treats being made in USA. However, this treat has a couple of downfalls:

-It is a softer chew, so it doesn't last very long. Within half an hour our young poodle - who has his mostly baby teeth - had devoured about a third of the chew. We had to take it away so he wouldn't finish it all at once.

-The chew is made with an orange colored dye. This dye stains fur and whatever fabric your dog may be chewing on such as carpet or their bed.

-The next morning our dog had loose stools that didn't smell very pleasant.

I will probably get the small size as a tiny treat, but the large size is not recommended. Even (or maybe especially?) for a big dog, as they will eat it faster and could get tummy troubles after.

2.0 out of 5 stars Nylabone Disappointment, March 24, 2013
This review is from: Nylabone Happy Time Dog Chew, Large (Misc.)
I bought this product with the hope of keeping my dog entertained for longer than five minutes. My 95 pound Mastiff, who is an aggressive chewer, spent about five minutes devouring the bone. It was not durable enough for him.

Nylabone Happy Time Dog Chew, Large