I personally didn't taste them but they sure disappeared fast when I gave one to the dog! I highly recommend these treats!
Published 7 months ago by P. K. K.

1.0 out of 5 stars Formerly Great Product
Published 13 months ago by Sandra

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Formerly Great Product, July 18, 2013
Sandra "sgc909" (Cape Girardeau, MO USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Nylabone Happy Time Dog Chews, Net Wt. 14.6 oz.., 18 Count Pack (Misc.)
I used to frequently order this product and would have previously given it 5 stars. The formulation of this product, however, has recently changed for the worse as far as I'm concerned. Previously, Happy Time dog chews were soft and very easy to cut with a knife. Because of that, I used to slice the sticks thin, and use them to fill treat balls. It was perfect because my dog had a measured amount that was still plenty for him to play with. He loved them.

The last time I ordered, Nylabone had remade the product making them harder. They're now impossible to cut with a knife. You might think the dogs would like them better as a chew stick, but they don't. When the dogs bite them, they tend to break off hard chunks that are difficult for little dogs to chew. The dogs didn't seem very interested in the new formulation. I tried to use them up on a friend's labrador. He didn't seem enthralled with them either.

I'm very sad that Nylabone has ruined what was previously a very useful product. Not every chew stick needs to be more difficult to chew.

5.0 out of 5 stars I personally didn't taste them but they sure disappeared fast when I gave one to the dog!, January 19, 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars LONG LASTING...NOT, August 27, 2013
These are soft chew treats that are devoured in seconds. There is nothing long lasting about them at all. Not worth the money.

3.0 out of 5 stars Didn't last long, May 27, 2014
Eliot (Jamaica Plain) - See all my reviews
These chews didn't last long at all. My 30 pound dog tore through them in no time. He seemed to like them and they didn't upset his stomach at all, but I will be looking for something that keeps him busy for longer.

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, July 12, 2014
definitely NOT long-lasting!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 3, 2014
Margaret Buechele (Cheshire, CT United States) - See all my reviews
My dog loves these treats!

1.0 out of 5 stars I bought this and my puppy ate it right up ..., July 3, 2014
I bought this and my puppy ate it right up. This was Tuesday when I got it. This morning:30 am se passed away from a bowel obstruction! I want my money back!

5.0 out of 5 stars Treats for dogs of all shapes and sizes!, May 27, 2014
I have three dogs who are all a different breed. They all love these treats! Good news they are healthy snacks!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, March 15, 2014
Heidi loves these treats. I have to limit her! I'm so glad that we were able to find such a great product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nylabone, February 7, 2014
Is there anything bad you could say about Nylabone? I can't and neither does my little chihuahua, perfect for her.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›