I personally didn't taste them but they sure disappeared fast when I gave one to the dog! I highly recommend these treats!
Published 2 months ago by P. K. K.

1.0 out of 5 stars Formerly Great Product
Published 9 months ago by Sandra

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Formerly Great Product, July 18, 2013
Sandra "sgc909" (Cape Girardeau, MO USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Nylabone Happy Time Dog Chews, 18 Count Pack (Misc.)
I used to frequently order this product and would have previously given it 5 stars. The formulation of this product, however, has recently changed for the worse as far as I'm concerned. Previously, Happy Time dog chews were soft and very easy to cut with a knife. Because of that, I used to slice the sticks thin, and use them to fill treat balls. It was perfect because my dog had a measured amount that was still plenty for him to play with. He loved them.

The last time I ordered, Nylabone had remade the product making them harder. They're now impossible to cut with a knife. You might think the dogs would like them better as a chew stick, but they don't. When the dogs bite them, they tend to break off hard chunks that are difficult for little dogs to chew. The dogs didn't seem very interested in the new formulation. I tried to use them up on a friend's labrador. He didn't seem enthralled with them either.

I'm very sad that Nylabone has ruined what was previously a very useful product. Not every chew stick needs to be more difficult to chew.

5.0 out of 5 stars I personally didn't taste them but they sure disappeared fast when I gave one to the dog!, January 19, 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars LONG LASTING...NOT, August 27, 2013
These are soft chew treats that are devoured in seconds. There is nothing long lasting about them at all. Not worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, March 15, 2014
This review is from: Nylabone Happy Time Dog Chews, 18 Count Pack (Misc.)
Heidi loves these treats. I have to limit her! I'm so glad that we were able to find such a great product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nylabone, February 7, 2014
This review is from: Nylabone Happy Time Dog Chews, 18 Count Pack (Misc.)
Is there anything bad you could say about Nylabone? I can't and neither does my little chihuahua, perfect for her.

4.0 out of 5 stars Yummy!, February 1, 2014
This review is from: Nylabone Happy Time Dog Chews, 18 Count Pack (Misc.)
My "puppy" really likes them and gets them often. He gets a bone everyday and this is one of them that he gets.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nylabone Happy Time Dog Chews, 18 Count Pack, January 23, 2014
This review is from: Nylabone Happy Time Dog Chews, 18 Count Pack (Misc.)
I choose and buy only "Made in America" dog products because my Sharpe got sick on China produced food. My Vet bill was expensive and so I learned my lesson. However, I am not saying all products from China or bad, just this batch of dog food. I like American Made Food Products because of preferred sanitation. Hope this helps.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great dog treat, December 17, 2013
This review is from: Nylabone Happy Time Dog Chews, 18 Count Pack (Misc.)
My dogs go crazy over these treats. I buy 6-8 bags at a time when they do free shipping. I cut them in smaller pieces and give them to them 2x a day. One greT thing is they are made in USA.

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally!, September 20, 2013
Shari (United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Nylabone Happy Time Dog Chews, 18 Count Pack (Misc.)
Finally another dog treat that my dogs actually like. They are very picky and I feel like I have tried every dog treat out there.
They love Nylabone's Nubz and now they also like Nylabone Happy Time Dog Chews.

4.0 out of 5 stars dog treats, September 16, 2013
This review is from: Nylabone Happy Time Dog Chews, 18 Count Pack (Misc.)
My little dog loves these. They are soft enough to break into smaller pieces, and firm enough to provide a good chew!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›