5.0 out of 5 stars Great for treats!
We have a large-breed dog with food allergies - including gluten - so we get her gluten-free treats. They are difficult to find in the stores near us for some reason, so I stocked up on these from Amazon and they're great. She loves them, and they're good for her teeth. We give them to her as treats once a week or so.
Published 6 months ago by KickAMom

2.0 out of 5 stars The dogs like it but pricey for small quantity
This treat is liked by the dogs but it goes fast and seems to be pricey. I have two cocker spaniels and they each get one and then later get another one half each. For $3.00 I think that is too expensive and even though they like it I will think twice before buying it again because of the price and small quantity.
Published 7 months ago by Gerald J. Lipchik

1.0 out of 5 stars beware!, April 28, 2014
This review is from: Nylabone Healthy Edibles Bones, 3-Bone Variety Pack, Petite (Misc.)
I guess I'm in the minority. I had heard that these were a problem and shrugged off the warning as one from the few malcontents having a bad day and bought this. Good chewing BUT.....they made my dog sick and he barfed five times. And guess what came up? And, yes, the sharp little edges were still there. No more nylabone products for me. I feel so strongly about the danger of these products that I am making the effort to go to every nylabone product on Amazon to post this warning. mb

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for treats!, January 23, 2014

2.0 out of 5 stars The dogs like it but pricey for small quantity, January 11, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE this product & couldn't recommend it more, December 29, 2012
Ophelia (Los Angeles) - See all my reviews
I've been purchasing Nylabone products for about 10 years, and I've never been disappointed. The quality & value are excellent, and it keeps my toy poodle busy.

Another reviewer said these were "stale" which they are not. Sometimes they are packaged looking like they have a chalky, whitish film, but that is totally normal. Plus, the expiration date on my package said 2015. (2 years from now.) (Please see my picture which I added.)

There's no reason why any small puppy (without the jaws of a chupacabra), could enjoy this safely. It may not last as long, but I would not HESITATE to give these to any puppy. Plus, if you are worried about size, they sell petite bones & larger bones so that should make your decision easier.

Overall, I give this product 5 stars.

2.0 out of 5 stars These were stale. Most I get are very soft., January 14, 2011
My dogs love these; but these were stale.

Nylabone Healthy Edibles Bones, 3-Bone Variety Pack, Petite

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, January 5, 2012
Igor "Iggs" (Los Angeles, C.A) - See all my reviews
My puppy is teething so I had previously purchased the original Nylabone made out of flavored plastic. The dog loved it, not super excited about the regular bone but she did put a lot of work into destroying it. When she finally finished the original plastic bone I decided to go back to the store and grab some more. I was looking around and came across these, "natural," flavored bones and thought.... "SWEET!!! Same great bone but easier to digest!" How wrong I was. First off this is NOTHING like the plastic teething bones. They crumble easily... and by easily I mean my 3.5 month old Wheaten Terrier destroyed these in less than 30min, and she's only about 15 pounds right now. They are recommended for dogs 6 months + with pretty much a full set of permanent teeth because they can shred the bone more easily and to a finer debris. For my dog this was BS... she destroyed these into tiny little flakes that can be easily digested AND managed to get them all over her underbelly and tangled in her fur. The mess wasn't an issue.. the durability was. This is basically an expensive treat, I much rather give her bullysticks over this as a treat (and they last longer). If your dog is teething, this is def NOT the Nylabone version you want. Stick to the original plastic flavored bones or frozen towels. Both work great.

Rate and Discover Movies