Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $4.99 shipping
+ $3.38 shipping
Nylabone Healthy Edibles Chicken Flavored Dog Treat Bone
|Price:||$4.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
- Healthy Edibles are healthy, tasty treats your dog will love
- Longer-lasting, highly digestible formula
- No added sugar, salt, artificial preservatives, or artificial colors
- Available in 4 sizes: petite, wolf, giant, and souper
This item is available because of the Add-on program
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Size: Giant | Style: 1
From the Manufacturer
Gatherings, thunderstorms, and other situations can make dogs get carried away.
Beginning with our first chew toy in 1955, our goal at Nylabone is to make furry tails wag for the highest-quality chew toys, best long-lasting edible chews, and most innovative dental solutions in the world. Nylabone—the leader in safe, healthy chewing since 1955—is a family-operated company with a history of helping pet parents take the best possible care of their companion animals. At Nylabone we know that every dog is different, and we are committed to developing the very best solutions to your pet’s needs, whatever they may be.
We love to hear how Nylabone families use our products to solve problems like destructive chewing, separation anxiety, and poor dental health, helping their dogs live fuller, happier lives. Recommended by veterinarians, Nylabone manufactures chew toys and edible chews in many styles and sizes, so there is a Nylabone chew toy or edible chew for every dog. Nylabone’s products promote good canine dental hygiene, enhance overall mental fitness, redirect destructive chewing and other problem behaviors, and generally encourage a positive pet–parent relationship.
To put it simply, Nylabone Chews Best!
What Nuisance Behaviors Do Pet Parents Face?
Dogs are gregarious, rambunctious, and lots of fun. Your dog’s boundless enthusiasm is part of what makes being around him so enjoyable. But dogs can get carried away, and there are many situations where you want your dog to take a breather, either from what he’s doing or from what you’re doing:
- Attention seeking: When your dog is demanding your company, you’re not always ready to play with him. But while you were at work, he was home alone, and now that you’re back, you don’t want to leave him hanging.
- Dinnertime: Whether they’re sniffing, begging, or wiggling through your feet, dogs get up close and personal during dinner. When you’re taking the roast out of the oven or sitting down for a feast, your dog’s going to be there.
- Greeting guests: When your friends come over, nobody’s more excited to see them than your 60-pound Golden Retriever. But when he jumps on them at the door, they may be grabbing for the nearest piece of stable furniture before they can return the greeting. Even smaller dogs can jump up with massive enthusiasm, and the craziness can last for a while before everything calms down.
- Phobias: Some dogs are afraid of thunderstorms, meeting strangers, and other common situations. These phobias may provoke anxious behavior, including cowering, barking, and all manner of other unpleasant responses.
- Watchdog duties: Who’s that at the door? When your dog doesn’t know, he may feel compelled to protect your family with numerous barks, passionately defending your homestead against the friendly delivery man. Dogs are masters of persistence, and though some may calm down after confirming that everything’s okay, others feel that it’s better to bark until the coast is clear altogether.
Nylabone Chews Best!
Nylabone offers many occupying solutions for day-to-day life with your dog. While nothing replaces your love and companionship, there are many moments where you want to give your dog a short break from the commotion. Nylabone edible occupying chews allow your dog to have a snack while helping prevent undesirable behavior.
When distracting your dog, timing is everything. Giving your dog an edible chew while he’s barking, begging, or jumping up may encourage him to repeat these behaviors. However, anticipating problem behaviors and giving him a chew before he gets carried away can help him coast through previously challenging situations with ease. Giving your dog edible occupying chews can also help him form positive associations with gatherings, thunderstorms, and other common situations.
Nylabone offers the following occupying solutions to keep your dog happily engaged:
- Healthy Edibles edible occupying chews
- Natural Nubz edible chews
- NylaCone refillable treat toys
- Romp ’n Chomp refillable treat toys
|Dog Weight||Puppy||Up to 15 lbs.||Up to 25 lbs.||Up to 35 lbs.||Up to 50 lbs.||50+ lbs.|
|Chew Size||Be sure to select the right-size chew for your puppy by referring to individual puppy package guidelines.||Petite/X-Small||Regular/Small||Wolf/Medium||Giant/Large||Souper/X-Large|
Wheat starch, glycerin, Powdered Cellulose, lecithin, potato starch, chicken powder, roast beef flavor, natural bacon flavor, natural flavor, oat fiber, calcium carbonate, soy flour and rosemary oil. Vitamins: Thiamin, Riboflavin, Pantothenic Acid, Vitamin B-6, Folic Acid, Vitamin A, Vitamin E, Biotin, Choline, Inositol and PABA. Minerals: Calcium Carbonate, Ferrous Carbonate, Magnesium Oxide, Dicalcium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Chloride, Zinc Oxide, Copper Oxide, Manganese Oxide and Sodium Molybdate.
It is important that you select the appropriate size of edible treat. Use puppy-specific products until permanent adult teeth start to develop; choose Petite for dogs up to 15 lbs.; Small/Regular for dogs up to 25 lbs.; Medium/Wolf for dogs up to 35 lbs.; Large/Giant for dogs up to 50 lbs.; X-Large/Souper/Monster/Big Chews for dogs 50 lbs. and over.
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Nylabone Healthy Edibles Giant Chicken Flavored Dog Treat Bones
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Dimensions||1.5 inches x 8 inches x 0.88 inches||1.5 inches x 8 inches x 0.88 inches||2.25 inches x 7.75 inches x 1.25 inches||1 inches x 4 inches x 0.5 inches|
|Item Package Weight||0.35 pounds||0.05 pounds||0.5 pounds||2.25 pounds|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
It took her literally 5 minutes to break this apart and another minute to finish it off before my astounded eyes. I gave it to her, went to the kitchen to grab a glass of water when my husband came out of the bedroom and I said "look, I gave Maya the new treat... wait a minute, where did it go?" - she then dropped the final piece on her doggie bed, took a breath, and finished it off. I couldn't believe it! It must taste REALLY good, but I was hoping that would entertain her for a few hours... not a few minutes. Too expensive of a treat, back to compressed rawhides. If you can afford it, by all means go for it, I bet your dog will go nuts for it too. :-)
Most Recent Customer Reviews
You made our puppy very happy! She just loves these bones. They are almost double her size but still eats through them fast.Published 5 days ago by Samantha Clemence
Nice bones at a reasonable price and they last for about 15 min with my Rotties. That's a lot longer than a pig"s ear lasts with them so it is a little something different to... Read morePublished 1 month ago by PattyCake
All of my dogs have always liked this, it gets very soft and can be eaten within an hour, so it would not keep them too busy. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Stephanie
The vet found these clogged inside one of my dogs. I'm not saying this would happen to all dogs, but we know for a fact that happened to one of ours. Read morePublished 2 months ago by ShoppaHaulic