4.0 out of 5 stars It must be REALLY tasty
I bought this today and gave it to my dog, an 11 month old boxer/greyhound mix (76#) puppy.
Published 22 months ago by B.

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent
Published 18 months ago by Kaitlyn Patino

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent, June 6, 2013
This review is from: Nylabone Healthy Edibles Giant Chicken Flavored Dog Treat Bones (Misc.)
I have a shiba inu who is an extremely powerful chewer. Looking for bones and toys that will work for him is very difficult. I bought this bone because he seems to like all the Nylabone bones I bring home. He loved this one too! I'm glad I got the big one. I gave it 3 stars because it only took him about 20 minutes to finish it. It wasn't a challenge for him. I would buy him another one though since its a good price and it makes him happy.

2.0 out of 5 stars These bones are okay but..., August 17, 2013
they are not for power chewers. Our lab ate these bones like they were a small snack. I will stick with the Nylabones for power chewers or rawhides. Not worth the money.

4.0 out of 5 stars It must be REALLY tasty, February 5, 2013
It took her literally 5 minutes to break this apart and another minute to finish it off before my astounded eyes. I gave it to her, went to the kitchen to grab a glass of water when my husband came out of the bedroom and I said "look, I gave Maya the new treat... wait a minute, where did it go?" - she then dropped the final piece on her doggie bed, took a breath, and finished it off. I couldn't believe it! It must taste REALLY good, but I was hoping that would entertain her for a few hours... not a few minutes. Too expensive of a treat, back to compressed rawhides. If you can afford it, by all means go for it, I bet your dog will go nuts for it too. :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars IF I were a dog..., August 26, 2013
All I know is our yellow lab puppy thinks these are the greatest! This is the only size that our puppy won't potentially choke on. She has a tendency to chew off one end of other bones (Nylabones) and carry it in a way that it could get stuck in her throat. This one is too big to do that.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for chewing, March 21, 2013
My dog loved them…She would chew on the bone and kept her content for twenty to thirty minutes. This was good for a German Shepherd puppy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, July 12, 2013
Good treat for your heavy chewers. It didn't last very long. If you have really heavy chewers I recommend the white bones.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wolf chicken bone, August 20, 2013
Nylabone are the best, our dog love them and so does my grand dog.
will purchase it again, soon. Great price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nylabone, January 22, 2013
Thought this would last my 40lb dog but she devoured it. A bit expensive for a treat but she deserves it-on a limited basis.

4.0 out of 5 stars Husky loves it, January 21, 2013
Ronny K (Sacramento, CA) - See all my reviews
My siberian husky pup loves these and since hes been mouthing this works perfect to keep him busy for a few mins. They tend to last about anywhere for 15-30mins for my husky. Only problem i had was when i received it the plastic on the package had already been popped off and the nylabones were exposed. Probably had nothing to do with the seller and had more to do with usps. The seller had at least wrapped the pack of nylabones with some newspapers so it wasnt too bad. Hopefully it wasnt like that when sent out. I'll find out when i next purchase these.

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas Gift, January 2, 2013
Kane loved tis for Christmas...he is a German Shepard, he has had them before but they are hard to find in our area.