5.0 out of 5 stars MY DOGS LOVE LOVE LOVE THESE!!!!
Published 1 month ago by Elaine Checkley

2.0 out of 5 stars My dog loved it, but it didn't last long
My very average chewing dog was done with it in under 5 minutes. I was hoping that for this kind of money this bone would last a little longer. Next time, I'll simply get her rolled pig skins. They last about 10 minutes, are filled with yummy paste and they cost so much less.
Published on February 28, 2008 by Scope

2.0 out of 5 stars My dog loved it, but it didn't last long, February 28, 2008
Scope (Roswell, Georgia United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Nylabone Healthy Edibles Dog Chew Variety Pack, Regular, Triple Pack (Misc.)

1.0 out of 5 stars Dogs love them, but they don't last long, May 28, 2013
Matt K. (Texas, United States) - See all my reviews
bought a two pack of these for our two dogs. They loved them but they lasted less than 2 mins with one dog (border collie mix) and about 5 mins with the other (brittany spaniel/corgi mix).

For the money, I would expect these to last MUCH longer. skip these chew snacks.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not for young, teething puppies, October 17, 2012
KATOPIA (San Diego, CA in wonderful USA) - See all my reviews
This product is promoted as safe for puppies but my nine week old Boston Terrier has choked on them. He is able to bite the tip off with his razor sharp teeth and has no regard for how big the piece is. They only last maybe 20 minutes tops. I won't buy them again because even while being supervised my pup is fast and can down large chunks before I realize it, and after choking twice on these bones ...no more Nylabone Edibles for Petey!

3.0 out of 5 stars Not my pup's favorite!, August 10, 2014
This seems like a pretty good product. I purchased one of these bones before for my lab puppy and he loved it. The only thing is it did not last very long. In a matter of about 10 minutes my 3 month old (at the time) lab demolished it. That is why I purchased this three pack. I liked that each bone has a different flavor, as I thought it would give him variety. This time around my puppy wouldn't chew on any of these at all. Now I can't blame the bones entirely as my lab has turned into a very picky puppy when it comes to bones and chews. Every so often I try giving him one again, maybe one day he will eat it!

5.0 out of 5 stars MY DOGS LOVE LOVE LOVE THESE!!!!, August 3, 2014
My dogs LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE these!!!!! These are great to keep the gang busy chewing when I want to read or sew. My one dog picks them up and hides the ones the other dogs might leave lying around. He has his secret stash, but mama knows where it is at and then passes them back out to the others, much to his chagrin. I also love the fact that these are made in the USA and are a healthy chewing treat for my dogs.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, July 10, 2014
LJ (Honolulu, Hawaii United States) - See all my reviews
My dog really likes this...of course, she likes most anything.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, July 7, 2014
My dogs love these

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 5, 2014
dogs loved them

5.0 out of 5 stars These chewy treats DO last longer than other biscuits; ..., July 3, 2014
These chewy treats DO last longer than other biscuits; my 15 lb. Yorkie chews on one vigorously for 10-15 minutes. No stomach upset and no choking. I've bought several packages of these. Although they seem more expensive than other chewies I think they are worth it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Holly loves these, June 21, 2014
My dog Holly really loves these and they are great for keeping her teeth clean with no trater build up

Rate and Discover Movies