5.0 out of 5 stars Mama loves these!!!
Published 4 days ago by SkippyPSK

2.0 out of 5 stars My dog loved it, but it didn't last long
My very average chewing dog was done with it in under 5 minutes. I was hoping that for this kind of money this bone would last a little longer. Next time, I'll simply get her rolled pig skins. They last about 10 minutes, are filled with yummy paste and they cost so much less.
Published on February 28, 2008 by Scope

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars My dog loved it, but it didn't last long, February 28, 2008
Scope (Roswell, Georgia United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Nylabone Healthy Edibles Dog Chew Variety Pack, Regular, Triple Pack (Misc.)

1.0 out of 5 stars Dogs love them, but they don't last long, May 28, 2013
Matt K. (Texas, United States) - See all my reviews
bought a two pack of these for our two dogs. They loved them but they lasted less than 2 mins with one dog (border collie mix) and about 5 mins with the other (brittany spaniel/corgi mix).

For the money, I would expect these to last MUCH longer. skip these chew snacks.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not for young, teething puppies, October 17, 2012
KATOPIA (San Diego, CA in wonderful USA) - See all my reviews
This product is promoted as safe for puppies but my nine week old Boston Terrier has choked on them. He is able to bite the tip off with his razor sharp teeth and has no regard for how big the piece is. They only last maybe 20 minutes tops. I won't buy them again because even while being supervised my pup is fast and can down large chunks before I realize it, and after choking twice on these bones ...no more Nylabone Edibles for Petey!

5.0 out of 5 stars Mama loves these!!!, April 19, 2014
Our dog Mama, an almost 9 year old bully pit, really loves these dog chews. She prefers the chews that will break eventually and she polishes off half of on of these chews in about 5 minutes. I've even been able to break these in half so we can just give it to her and walk away instead of holding the a whole one. She likes all 3 flavors but i don't think anyone is really shocked at this.

5.0 out of 5 stars My Dogs Love These, March 23, 2014
I usually give these to my dogs as treats to have while I'm gone for a long time, usually all day. It helps them keep their anxiety down and keeps them out of trouble. By the time I get home after being gone all day, there is NO trace of them and my dogs aren't frantic, so I'm pretty happy and the dogs are happy.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not so healthy, March 5, 2014
My dogs loved and devoured these, but they made my older dog drink a ton of water and he ended up having an accident in the house. I thought he had a bladder infection, but it was just the bones.

3.0 out of 5 stars Dogs love this stuff, February 14, 2014
I have some 20 lbs -ish dogs. They love these. They last about 10 - 20 minutes. A little pricey I think for what you get.

4.0 out of 5 stars dog nylabone, February 12, 2014
This is a good size for a medium dog. My vet recommends nylon bones to help keep my dog`s teeth clean.

5.0 out of 5 stars Puupy Love, February 7, 2014
My pooch loves these great treat. The price is great compaired to the pet stores. My little chichuahua loves them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good bones, dogs love them, but they don't last long :/, February 5, 2014
A. Witkowski (Sayreville, NJ USA) - See all my reviews
Good bones, perfect size for 30lb or less dogs, but they don't last long :/ Our Pug and French Bulldog love these things! I buy them every few months as a special treat, and while they seem to taste great and are well digested, they only last a few minutes, especially with strong chewers like the Frenchie. But like I said they are a nice treat and supplement their regular hard chewing Nylabones nicely!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›