5.0 out of 5 stars My Dogs Love These
I usually give these to my dogs as treats to have while I'm gone for a long time, usually all day. It helps them keep their anxiety down and keeps them out of trouble. By the time I get home after being gone all day, there is NO trace of them and my dogs aren't frantic, so I'm pretty happy and the dogs are happy.
Published 23 days ago by Debra VanSandt

2.0 out of 5 stars My dog loved it, but it didn't last long
My very average chewing dog was done with it in under 5 minutes. I was hoping that for this kind of money this bone would last a little longer. Next time, I'll simply get her rolled pig skins. They last about 10 minutes, are filled with yummy paste and they cost so much less.
Published on February 28, 2008 by Scope

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars My dog loved it, but it didn't last long, February 28, 2008
Scope (Roswell, Georgia United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Nylabone Healthy Edibles Dog Chew Variety Pack, Regular, Triple Pack (Misc.)

1.0 out of 5 stars Dogs love them, but they don't last long, May 28, 2013
Matt K. (Texas, United States) - See all my reviews
bought a two pack of these for our two dogs. They loved them but they lasted less than 2 mins with one dog (border collie mix) and about 5 mins with the other (brittany spaniel/corgi mix).

For the money, I would expect these to last MUCH longer. skip these chew snacks.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not for young, teething puppies, October 17, 2012
KATOPIA (San Diego, CA in wonderful USA) - See all my reviews
This product is promoted as safe for puppies but my nine week old Boston Terrier has choked on them. He is able to bite the tip off with his razor sharp teeth and has no regard for how big the piece is. They only last maybe 20 minutes tops. I won't buy them again because even while being supervised my pup is fast and can down large chunks before I realize it, and after choking twice on these bones ...no more Nylabone Edibles for Petey!

5.0 out of 5 stars My Dogs Love These, March 23, 2014

2.0 out of 5 stars Not so healthy, March 5, 2014
My dogs loved and devoured these, but they made my older dog drink a ton of water and he ended up having an accident in the house. I thought he had a bladder infection, but it was just the bones.

3.0 out of 5 stars Dogs love this stuff, February 14, 2014
I have some 20 lbs -ish dogs. They love these. They last about 10 - 20 minutes. A little pricey I think for what you get.

4.0 out of 5 stars dog nylabone, February 12, 2014
This is a good size for a medium dog. My vet recommends nylon bones to help keep my dog`s teeth clean.

5.0 out of 5 stars Puupy Love, February 7, 2014
My pooch loves these great treat. The price is great compaired to the pet stores. My little chichuahua loves them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good bones, dogs love them, but they don't last long :/, February 5, 2014
A. Witkowski (Sayreville, NJ USA) - See all my reviews
Good bones, perfect size for 30lb or less dogs, but they don't last long :/ Our Pug and French Bulldog love these things! I buy them every few months as a special treat, and while they seem to taste great and are well digested, they only last a few minutes, especially with strong chewers like the Frenchie. But like I said they are a nice treat and supplement their regular hard chewing Nylabones nicely!

4.0 out of 5 stars Puppy likes them but eats them too fast, February 4, 2014
JaneeS (Washington, DC) - See all my reviews
They are made in USA as are other Nylabone products I have checked. I don't know about the source of the ingredients, but you could probably contact Nylabone. I got these for my Samoyed puppy when she was just 8 wks and 10 pounds and had all baby teeth. She played with them and then would munch about half of it in 20 minutes. Now she is 13 week and 20 pounds but still has all baby teeth. She will grab it right away and devour it all in about 5 minutes. Obviously she loves it.

The regular size may be ok for young pups and small dogs, but not for heavy chewers. There is a guide currently on the product page to help pick the proper size for your dog. I will be getting a larger size if I want to occupy my puppy for longer.

Dogs should be supervised with this product, because once it has been chewed to a smaller size, they might try to swallow the whole thing and might choke. My dog did try to swallow the end, so I removed the remaining piece from her.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›