5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars
dogs loved them
Published 17 days ago by Lily Mousel

2.0 out of 5 stars My dog loved it, but it didn't last long
My very average chewing dog was done with it in under 5 minutes. I was hoping that for this kind of money this bone would last a little longer. Next time, I'll simply get her rolled pig skins. They last about 10 minutes, are filled with yummy paste and they cost so much less.
Published on February 28, 2008 by Scope

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars My dog loved it, but it didn't last long, February 28, 2008
Scope (Roswell, Georgia United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Nylabone Healthy Edibles Dog Chew Variety Pack, Regular, Triple Pack (Misc.)

1.0 out of 5 stars Dogs love them, but they don't last long, May 28, 2013
Matt K. (Texas, United States) - See all my reviews
bought a two pack of these for our two dogs. They loved them but they lasted less than 2 mins with one dog (border collie mix) and about 5 mins with the other (brittany spaniel/corgi mix).

For the money, I would expect these to last MUCH longer. skip these chew snacks.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not for young, teething puppies, October 17, 2012
KATOPIA (San Diego, CA in wonderful USA) - See all my reviews
This product is promoted as safe for puppies but my nine week old Boston Terrier has choked on them. He is able to bite the tip off with his razor sharp teeth and has no regard for how big the piece is. They only last maybe 20 minutes tops. I won't buy them again because even while being supervised my pup is fast and can down large chunks before I realize it, and after choking twice on these bones ...no more Nylabone Edibles for Petey!

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, July 10, 2014
LJ (Honolulu, Hawaii United States) - See all my reviews
My dog really likes this...of course, she likes most anything.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, July 7, 2014
My dogs love these

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 5, 2014
dogs loved them

5.0 out of 5 stars These chewy treats DO last longer than other biscuits; ..., July 3, 2014
These chewy treats DO last longer than other biscuits; my 15 lb. Yorkie chews on one vigorously for 10-15 minutes. No stomach upset and no choking. I've bought several packages of these. Although they seem more expensive than other chewies I think they are worth it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Holly loves these, June 21, 2014
My dog Holly really loves these and they are great for keeping her teeth clean with no trater build up

5.0 out of 5 stars Mama loves these!!!, April 19, 2014
Our dog Mama, an almost 9 year old bully pit, really loves these dog chews. She prefers the chews that will break eventually and she polishes off half of on of these chews in about 5 minutes. I've even been able to break these in half so we can just give it to her and walk away instead of holding the a whole one. She likes all 3 flavors but i don't think anyone is really shocked at this.

5.0 out of 5 stars My Dogs Love These, March 23, 2014
I usually give these to my dogs as treats to have while I'm gone for a long time, usually all day. It helps them keep their anxiety down and keeps them out of trouble. By the time I get home after being gone all day, there is NO trace of them and my dogs aren't frantic, so I'm pretty happy and the dogs are happy.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›