A vote from our two dogs that these are the best treats out there. They last for a while so the chewing distraction and yummy treat are blended into one. I have these on "subscribe and save" at the request of our pets so we never run out!
Published 9 months ago by CHW

3.0 out of 5 stars My pup
is too big for these, devours them in 10 minutes. Im looking for a longer chew time in the evening.
Published 17 months ago by Suzanne

5.0 out of 5 stars ... vote from our two dogs that these are the best treats out there, December 12, 2013
This review is from: Nylabone Healthy Edibles Chicken and Roast Beef with Vitamins Dog Chew Variety Pack, Regular, 12-Count Pouch (Misc.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice chew and treat, March 4, 2014
I have a rescue that is almost two (or so they think) who needs to be kept busy and these definitely do that plus she really enjoys the flavor. I have been advised to avoid rawhide as this is bad for her. While the rawhide would last longer, these are definitely healthier!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, January 1, 2014
Our dogs love these treats they would have them eaten in one day if they could. a little on the pricey side wish they were cheaper so I could buy more but they love the them. And they are good for them and made in USA.

5.0 out of 5 stars My Dog Loves These and Doesn't Choke on Them., July 29, 2013
My fourteen year old Dachshund isn't exactly a large dog, and I have to watch what I give him because of his Cushing's Disease adding weight. The Healthy Edibles are a treat he enjoys and they are more appealing to him, (and better for him), than traditional rawhide. These, along with Dreambones, are a great way to keep him entertained while my fiance and I are eating! A bit expensive, but I trust giving this treat to my dog- most importantly.

5.0 out of 5 stars An indulgant treat my dog loves, August 25, 2013
Healthy Edibles are expensive, but my dog LOVES them, so I let him indulge once a week. And their natural ingredients pass right through without causing problems with his sensitive GI tract.

4.0 out of 5 stars Dogs love them, August 3, 2013
Our Siberian Husky loves theses things. However, they are very expensive and she eats them very fast, so she only gets one ever other day or so.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dogs love Nylabone!, July 15, 2013
My baby loves all Nylabone treats, but these are one of her favorite. Made in USA, so you know that they're safe. Vitamins for health!

4.0 out of 5 stars More!, June 23, 2013
buke09 (Michigan,USA) - See all my reviews
My dog loves these nylabones so much but they don't last long. Made for smaller dogs I think, but they are enjoyable and healthy for all dogs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Satisfied Dogs, January 5, 2013
I give one of these bones periodically to the dogs. They each take their bone and head off into opposite corners where they chew and enjoy their snack. The doxie's are powerful chewers and this really meets their needs. The half doxie/poodle takes a little longer but enjoys his bone as much. The yorkie gets petite bone and he's mostly content to hide it, bring it out every once in a while and nibble. He'll nibble for hours if I hold one end for him. The 12 pack is good value.

5.0 out of 5 stars Picky treat eater, November 18, 2012
My Bichon loved these. Made in USA. Petite size is just right. They smelled liked they would really taste good. She gobbled them up.......one a day!

Rate and Discover Movies