5.0 out of 5 stars My dog's favorite treat
My dog gets so excited when I go to the drawer where his Healthy Edibles are. Yes, he can chew them up pretty quickly because he is a 65 pound dog, but they make him so happy. Plus they are healthy.
Published 13 months ago by maxpatch

1.0 out of 5 stars Bigger than I thought
I have 2 adult boxers. I got these snacks thinking it would be good for my boys. Given their size and hardness it resulted in my dogs biting them into medium chunks then swallowing them. The result is many unhappy pups attempting to pass the chunks in the back yard.

If your dog is not one that chews all its food before swallowing then these are NOT for you.
Published 19 months ago by M. Poulson

1.0 out of 5 stars Bigger than I thought, December 21, 2012
This review is from: Nylabone Healthy Edibles Bacon Flavored Bone with Vitamins, Regular, 12-Count Pouch (Misc.)

5.0 out of 5 stars My dog's favorite treat, June 7, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Healthy Edible a winner in my book., July 20, 2014
Nylabone edibles are one of my dogs fave's and appreciate being able to buy
them in 12 packs instead of the three pack that the local stores sell.

My guy has been eating the bacon flavored bone consistently since he was a puppy is now three
he loves them as much today as when he had his first one. Every evening he
goes to the drawer and stands waiting for his nylabone. We have most of our
friends buying them for their pets. I love Nylabone Healthy edibles for my pet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Keeps dogs occupied, June 20, 2014
I have a 10-yr old dog and a 3-month puppy. They love the bacon flavored bones. Neither of them were interested in the chicken, but bacon hit the spot. The bones are great for keeping them busy and calm. Let's face it, we all need a break from our dogs once in a while. The Nylabones are like a babysitter.

5.0 out of 5 stars "Higgins" Mom, May 14, 2014
I am an Olde English Sheepdog. My name is "Henry Higgins but you may call me "Higgins". I am an extremely finickey eater due to the fact I am a very spoiled dog. I am an extremely social dog as my breed is not common in the deep South and my human Mom keeps my fur long. Ladies say, "Let me at that fur - he's gorgeous!", and I get rubbed, petted and my ears scratched. Men have a tendancy to stay back, as I weigh in at 110 lbs. I love the Bacon flavored and the Mixed Roast Beef and Chicken Nylabones.
When someone comes to the house or into my Mom's offices, I immediately pick one of my Nylabones up and I put the end in between my teeth as I greet the guests. I like how it is usually swinging back and forth, or if it is stationary, it looks like I have a cigar. I love to make humans laugh!! Then I proceed to lay down after all the the 'ooh's' and 'ah-h's' and enjoy my Nylabone. I will start barking until I get to eat 3-4 more. Personally, I believe my favorite is the Bacon flavored, as I bark more for them them t do the mixed Roast Beef and Chicken. I'm thinking in dog terms only now, the Bacon has a stronger odor than the other type.
Hope this helps you to keep make them, I surely do love'em!!
So long for now ya'll,
"Higgins"

5.0 out of 5 stars My dogs love these treats., February 24, 2014
My dogs go crazy for these treats. I love to watch them enjoy the treat. It lasts a little longer than most biscuit type treats and it is healthy for them. A win-win.

5.0 out of 5 stars My dog loves these., September 23, 2013
My dog has a sensitive stomach and can only eat a few treats This is one of them. He loves them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good and Simple Treats, September 20, 2013
D. Williams (Cincinnati, OH) - See all my reviews
My dog is older and can only chew on certain treats. These are perfect. They break up easily and he really likes them. They are a little pricey but only gets them a couple times a week.

5.0 out of 5 stars Puppy approved, January 1, 2013
This is a great treat that my puppy loves. This price is much better than what I get in town. This is also one of the products that doesn't make her sick- several other name brands are too tough on her tummy.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not So Good Of A Deal, November 16, 2012
This was one warehouse deal item that was probably no deal. The bag was cut open and taped. Not sure how long it was open but the bones looked dried out. My dogs still were interested in these though. They are eating them but they look more like rawhide bones than bacon bones. I'll be more careful next time I buy a sale treat for my dogs.

Rate and Discover Movies