5.0 out of 5 stars My dogs love these treats.
My dogs go crazy for these treats. I love to watch them enjoy the treat. It lasts a little longer than most biscuit type treats and it is healthy for them. A win-win.
Published 1 month ago by Mary Mooney

2.0 out of 5 stars Not So Good Of A Deal
This was one warehouse deal item that was probably no deal. The bag was cut open and taped. Not sure how long it was open but the bones looked dried out. My dogs still were interested in these though. They are eating them but they look more like rawhide bones than bacon bones. I'll be more careful next time I buy a sale treat for my dogs.
Published 17 months ago by Murphy

5.0 out of 5 stars My dogs love these treats., February 24, 2014
This review is from: Nylabone Healthy Edibles Bacon Flavored Bone with Vitamins, Regular, 12-Count Pouch (Misc.)

5.0 out of 5 stars My dog loves these., September 23, 2013
My dog has a sensitive stomach and can only eat a few treats This is one of them. He loves them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good and Simple Treats, September 20, 2013
D. Williams (Cincinnati, OH) - See all my reviews
My dog is older and can only chew on certain treats. These are perfect. They break up easily and he really likes them. They are a little pricey but only gets them a couple times a week.

5.0 out of 5 stars My dog's favorite treat, June 7, 2013
My dog gets so excited when I go to the drawer where his Healthy Edibles are. Yes, he can chew them up pretty quickly because he is a 65 pound dog, but they make him so happy. Plus they are healthy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Puppy approved, January 1, 2013
This is a great treat that my puppy loves. This price is much better than what I get in town. This is also one of the products that doesn't make her sick- several other name brands are too tough on her tummy.

1.0 out of 5 stars Bigger than I thought, December 21, 2012
I have 2 adult boxers. I got these snacks thinking it would be good for my boys. Given their size and hardness it resulted in my dogs biting them into medium chunks then swallowing them. The result is many unhappy pups attempting to pass the chunks in the back yard.

If your dog is not one that chews all its food before swallowing then these are NOT for you.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not So Good Of A Deal, November 16, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars My pup chooses Nylabone edibles, July 6, 2012
I love these bones and so does my 5 month old Aussie/Akita. They are safe. No pieces to choke on or risk of cracking teeth like other bones. "They are definately tasty"says my pup. Also they last a lot longer then treats.

ARRAY(0x94825e64)