5.0 out of 5 stars My picky puppy loves these
My bichon poodle mix is very, very picky about treats. He is the only dog I know that will walk away or spit out treats. But these Filet Mignon Dog Chews he LOVES. I am ordering another bag!
Published on November 25, 2011 by Amazon Customer

2.0 out of 5 stars Lucky he didn't choke!
My 21 lb. dog enjoyed this product, but several hours later, he threw up the entire "toothbrush head" portion of it. Meaning he'd swallowed it whole. I'm grateful he didn't choke on it, and I won't take a chance of that happening again.
Published 21 months ago by Miss Vasiliki

5.0 out of 5 stars My picky puppy loves these, November 25, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Our Dogs say "Woof!", November 25, 2011
W. B. Wethington (Simi Valley, CA United States) - See all my reviews
We have 5 dogs and they absolutely love Nylabone Nutri Dent Filet Mignon. Indeed, in confirmation of "Pavlov's Dog" theory, they have even got the approximate time down for when they are to receive it, since they begin salivating and barking at me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nurti Dent Filet Mignon Dog chews, July 6, 2011
This is the only bone my dog will eat. Yes she is spoiled but I never knew I could only get one certain kind of bone. So my dog is the poster dog for Nutri Dent dog chews. I just hope they never discontinue them. Great product and I am glad to find a bone chew my dog likes.

5.0 out of 5 stars clean teeth for my baby, November 13, 2009
My dog loves these chews. He asks for them every night. Much cheaper to buy them here than try to find them in stores.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for cleaning teeth, April 14, 2012
This product is wonderful. My older Westie has always had some trouble with plaque build-up and this product really took care of it. On top of that, both of the dogs love the flavor, its like a treat to them. And since I don't have to clean their teeth as often, it is a treat for me as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, November 7, 2011
We have two bachon's Frise Dogs who just love these. They only get one a day due to cost, otherwise they would eat the whole bag. Originaly we got these at Costco, however they do not carry them anymore.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Dog Food, August 28, 2011
Works to keep your dogs teeth clean and add much needed stuff to his diet. I am pleased with
the good prices and delivery.

5.0 out of 5 stars Expensive but worth it!, June 21, 2011
Lynn D (San Jose, CA, USA) - See all my reviews
This is nearly the only treat that does not make my 8 month puppy sick. Although a good value when purchased on Amazon they are still a bit expensive. Since I don't brush my dog's teeth they are worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Arguably but not defintively Better than Greenies, May 12, 2011
Richard N. Barg (San Francisco, CA) - See all my reviews
My dog loves these. The doggie store suggested to me that these were more effective than greenies in cleaning teeth but who knows. Sage seemed more apoplectic when offered these vs. Greenies. The packaging is really nice and the idea of Fliet Mignon really appealed to Sage. slightly more expensive than greenies and fewer choices.

4.0 out of 5 stars My dogs really like these!, May 2, 2011
Tried the angus beef flavored nutrident bones which dogs like just fine. I may switch between the beef and green ones as one dog seems to like the green ones better. All-in-all, highly recommended!!!