5.0 out of 5 stars Healthy Dog Treat
My spoiled dog, who doesn't like most treats, LOVES these...and, they are actually healthy for him. They are all natural with vitamins and provide a plaque fighting remedy for my dog who hates to have his teeth brushed.
Published on October 29, 2007 by C. Papp

2.0 out of 5 stars Nylabone Nutri Dent Minichews Look Stale
Published on January 21, 2011 by EdeBee

2.0 out of 5 stars Nylabone Nutri Dent Minichews Look Stale, January 21, 2011
This review is from: Nylabone Nutri Dent Original Minichews for Mini Dogs, 72-Count Pouch (Misc.)
The Nylabone Nutri Dent Minichews (72-Count) that I ordered and received looked stale -- color was not solid green as they normally are, but were whitest in color. I'm not sure why they looked off-color, but I disposed of them. I contacted Amazon and they immediately issued a credit for the Minichews. Thank you Amazon, but let's do a little more quality control over parishable items.

EdeBee

2.0 out of 5 stars Not the same as I always order, April 16, 2012
Have been ordering this item for years and my dog loves. This order was different. It does not have the strong smell it usually does and my dog doesn't like them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Healthy Dog Treat, October 29, 2007

5.0 out of 5 stars A favorite, September 25, 2013
My little 3 lb pup loves these! They are not too big for her mouth and they seem to help, at least a little, with her stinky dog breath. Because she is so little, it is nearly impossible to brush her teeth, so these are great for her!

5.0 out of 5 stars I luvem, March 26, 2012
My mommy and daddy bought 2 bags of the mini's fir me and they were yummy. The stupid package said only 3 per day after all I'm only a 6 pound littler Shitzu and I make sure that I get ALL of the three. big BowWow's to mommy and daddy!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Small and hard - not like greenies, March 5, 2012
The mini chews are SMALL. I was surprised at how small they were, but since we have a 4lb morkie pup, I figured they'd be safe for him to eat under supervision.

I expected a generic greenie, but these are much harder and don't have that twizzler type texture that the greenies seem to have. These are a lot cheaper than greenies, so the price is reasonable, especially if you use subscribe and save.

My dog seems to like them, but again, because of the teeny size, I wouldn't leave him unattended while eating these for fear he might choke.

8/27/2012 UPDATE

I've since upped my rating to 4 stars since my dog is now older and REALLY REALLY LOVES these! The vet has told us that they keep plaque from building up on his teeth, so I am diligent about giving him one after each meal. I wish they lasted long. He can finish one in a few seconds, but that's ok. Also, have found these to be a lot cheaper at Petsmart and am able to get twice the amount for the same price as amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars not only for dogs, September 2, 2008
My cat seems to like to chew and so since he is a large cat. He loves this dog green chews, I never find any left on the floor. He has good breath too.

5.0 out of 5 stars alaskanblonde, September 29, 2008
I have a half Pomeranian and half Chihuahua. He has a tiny mouth, and he loves these Nutri Dents. I have looked at all the major pet stores that I usually go to, (3 big pet stores) and no one carries the mini's. I was getting so frustrated when to my surprise they were on amazon for half the price and the package included allot more.

5.0 out of 5 stars my dog loves them!, March 19, 2014
keeps her breath clean and her teeth shiny and healthy. gets one mini-chew a night. looks forward to it and never turns them away. have brought from amazon.com multiple times and will continue to do so. price is better than anywhere else, incl. target.

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST PRICE FOR THIS TYPE OF PRODUCT, November 14, 2013
Joyce Howland (FRANKLIN, NC, US) - See all my reviews
BETTER AND CHEAPER THAN MOST OTHER POPULAR BRANDS ON THE MARKET. THEY ARE SMALL ENOUGH FOR MY 6.5 LB YORKIE.

ARRAY(0xae2184bc)

Nylabone Nutri Dent Original Minichews for Mini Dogs, 72-Count Pouch
$20.92
In stock. Usually ships within 4 to 5 days.