5.0 out of 5 stars Great Puppy Toy
Published on August 23, 2010 by A.H.

1.0 out of 5 stars ALMOST NEEDED AN EMERGENCY VET-- AVOID TOY AT ALL COSTS
Published on May 15, 2012 by Erika

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Puppy Toy, August 23, 2010
This review is from: Nylabone Puppy Teething Rings Chew Toy (Misc.)
My 3 1/2 month-old Welsh Corgi is teething and is in constant need of something to chew on. He prefers ice cubes, as a matter of fact, which gets a little complicated if I don't want to take him outside every ten minutes. I wasn't sure how these rings would work out after seeing them at a pet store because they're awfully hard and I didn't know if he'd even like to chew on them. I couldn't have been more mistaken because he loves them! He flips them over in the air, pounces after them, and proceeds to chew for amazing stretches of time. They're holding up well under the pressure. Highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Tough toy the dog LOVES, February 5, 2010
This review is from: Nylabone Puppy Teething Rings Chew Toy (Misc.)
Our 1 year old, 18 lb chewing fanatic destroys most toys within minutes. We can't even think of buying anything that squeaks or has stuffing. This toy has survived the Willow tooth test and she likes the rattling sound it makes when she carries it. This one is a winner for an aggressive chewer!

1.0 out of 5 stars ALMOST NEEDED AN EMERGENCY VET-- AVOID TOY AT ALL COSTS, May 15, 2012
This review is from: Nylabone Puppy Teething Rings Chew Toy (Misc.)
DO NOT BUY! I bought this toy for my 7 month old, 14 lb, chihuahua/shih tzu mix. At first he didn't like it at all, but then warmed up to it and began playing with it quite a bit. The toy withstood his intense chewing, which was great. While playing with the rings a few days later, the blue ring with the point on it got lodged around his bottom jaw behind his back molar teeth, with the blue point stabbing his tongue. He immediately began screaming and crying and throwing himself around in an attempt to pull or shake of this horrible toy. They were the most horrible and terrifying screams I have ever heard. I immediately ran to him to help, but could not get the toy loose. After grabbing the ring and wiggling it, trying to turn it, holding his jaw while trying to slide it off, nothing worked, and he was still screaming and absolutely terrified. Ultimately I had to grab the ring and pull upwards, completely lifting my poor puppy off of the ground by this ring around his bottom jaw, intensely wiggling it, until it finally came off. In the process of fighting to get this thing off of him, my finger got cut open (either by one of the rings, or by one of his teeth), and my poor puppy defecated on himself (and everywhere else around us) out of fear. To anyone considering purchasing this toy, please don't, it is not safe.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good "hard" chew toy, April 5, 2012
The Erika "fancy lady" (norman, ok United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Nylabone Puppy Teething Rings Chew Toy (Misc.)
Please ignore reviews that provide a high/low rating based simply on if their pup took to this or not. That's a bit random. Different pups will like different toys! We bought this for our Boston Terrier puppy at 4 months. It remains, 4 months later, one of her favorite toys. It was great for her while teething and now she just likes to carry it around. She is only 12 pounds, but remember that Bostons are known for their strong jaws.
My rating is based off of the sturdiness of the product, it's quality, and it's received product vs description.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for teething puppies, March 12, 2011
This review is from: Nylabone Puppy Teething Rings Chew Toy (Misc.)
Teething ring set is colorful, makes attractive noise. good size for small to medium puppies. Big enough not to be a choking hazard for older dogs. Good value.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, long-lasting toy!, May 26, 2012
M. A. Jones "Philly girl" (Honey Brook, PA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Nylabone Puppy Teething Rings Chew Toy (Misc.)
My dogs love to hold the nylabone keys between their paws and chew, chew, chew. My only problem with them was that they wore away to nothing very quickly, with the dogs chewing them off the key ring part, and breaking up the keys into smaller pieces. I had never seen this nylabone product in the stores, and thought I'd try it out. They can still hold it steady in their paws, but it's made of a harder material which seems to last and last! I got it weeks ago, and it's still intact. They really like it, and I would highly recommend it as a great chew toy. By the way, my dogs are adult, moderate chewers. This thing still entertains them daily.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toy for chewers!, December 27, 2011
This review is from: Nylabone Puppy Teething Rings Chew Toy (Misc.)
Cute toy that does get played with and chewed by Yorkies adults to puppies! The toy maker does a great job making toys that my dog/puppies will play with and enjoy! Yorkies are chewers but they don't like super hard items to chew on, they do seem to want a slight bit of 'give' in a product to get a hold of when they are busy chewing and this does! My best chewers have not chewn through one of the rings yet too which is surprising! A toy a 2-3/4 pound adult or 5 pound adult will play with and puppies from around 3/4 of a pound and up also. Great toy! Will buy again!

2.0 out of 5 stars Completely ignored it, September 21, 2009
This review is from: Nylabone Puppy Teething Rings Chew Toy (Misc.)
I bought this for my small dog (chewer) and he didn't give this a first glance. He won't even pick it up, let alone play with it. It may be something that a larger dog will like, but small (6-8 lbs) may find it too hard to chew on. He is a strong chewer, but this is a harder plastic than any other the other chew toys I have for him (that he likes).

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, May 11, 2012
This review is from: Nylabone Puppy Teething Rings Chew Toy (Misc.)
I thought this was a really neat puppy toy, but it broke after about 3 weeks. The yellow ring separated into 2 pieces. It was obvious that it is how the product was originally assembled. I thought Nylabone products were virtually indestructible, but I guess not!

1.0 out of 5 stars More of a baby toy, March 12, 2012
This review is from: Nylabone Puppy Teething Rings Chew Toy (Misc.)
My dog hates this toy, it is way too hard to chew on and is more of a baby toy

Nylabone Puppy Teething Rings Chew Toy