5.0 out of 5 stars my Aussies love them...
These are perfect for my 2 older Aussies. It is easy for them to chew and digest. I don't have to worry about them choking or gagging like with some rawhide pieces. This is their special snack and they really looks forward to it!
Published on November 9, 2012 by L. Crusing

1.0 out of 5 stars Nylabone Enhanced Rawhide Roll Puppy Treats, Bacon, 5 Count
Despite being a regular customer of nylabone rolled chicken rawhide bones/treats purchased in a bag count of 25, multiple dogs wouldn't TOUCH THIS PRODUCT which is suspicious for poor quality/bad contents/old product.
Published 5 months ago by jlk

5.0 out of 5 stars my Aussies love them..., November 9, 2012
This review is from: Nylabone Rawhide Bacon Flavored Roll Puppy Dog Treat Bone (Misc.)

5.0 out of 5 stars A Puppy Favorite, August 20, 2013
R Maxfield (Draper, UT, US) - See all my reviews
The bacon rawhide rolls are a hit with our lab puppy (18 weeks) and last 15 - 30 minutes which is about 15 - 20 minutes longer than other treats we have tried. Love them!

5.0 out of 5 stars My dog gives this 5 stars, November 4, 2013
This is the ONLY bone my dog eats. She's extremely picky, and has enjoyed this particular bone for 7 years.

5.0 out of 5 stars Chihuahua Favorite!, January 21, 2014
dolores dinyon (media, pa United States) - See all my reviews
My Chihuhua is 7 years old and she loves these. It takes her weeks to finish one. She just loves to chew it for awhile, then leaves it alone for a day or two.

5.0 out of 5 stars great chew, November 10, 2013
Both of my dogs love this chew and their vet likes how much these chews help their teeth. Just opening the package of this drives my dogs happy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Puppy Loves Them!, April 22, 2011
Our puppy loves these, she will sit and eat the whole thing in one setting. She gets so excited when we give her one. They are easy for her to chew (she is a small dog 8-10 lbs)and keep her busy for a while.

1.0 out of 5 stars Nylabone Enhanced Rawhide Roll Puppy Treats, Bacon, 5 Count, June 28, 2014
jlk (Buchanan, Mi United States) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, September 21, 2014
Great product. My dog love it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good puppy chew, May 20, 2013
These are good for my 2 month old puppy to chew on. The only thing I don't like is that it unravels into two pieces. I don't like it and neither does my puppy. Once she unravels it she doesn't want to chew it anymore. I'm actually not going to buy them again. I think I'm going to flat rawhides.