5.0 out of 5 stars Garment bag for gown
Published on July 18, 2008 by Christina

3.0 out of 5 stars Confused
Published on August 1, 2011 by Tania H.

5.0 out of 5 stars Garment bag for gown, July 18, 2008
This review is from: Nylon Garment Bag - Formal Wear Size (Kitchen)
I bought this bag for my wedding dress. My dress is a-line strapless with some body in the bottom part, and the bag was a little more "snug" than what I wanted, but it is long enough that it doesn't smash the bottom and it fits pretty decently overall. I was nervous because all i could find before were clear plastic zip-up bags that were too short. This one is great for my dress and I am very glad I was able to find it. I would recommend it to any girl who has a wedding dress that needs a bag, but just as long as her dress doesn't have a very full body or an exceptionally long/full train. Hope this helps!

5.0 out of 5 stars Just perfect for my needs, January 20, 2008
This review is from: Nylon Garment Bag - Formal Wear Size (Kitchen)
This garment bag is just perfect to protect church vestments--lightweight, durable and inexpensive. Who could ask for anything more? I was so pleased I ordered another.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gown garment bag, November 11, 2007
This review is from: Nylon Garment Bag - Formal Wear Size (Kitchen)
This bag was absolutely perfectly suited to my needs! I used it to protect a new, specially pressed and preserved gown that traveled with me on the plane from Philadelphia to Denver, and the gown arrived in immaculate condition because of the protection afforded by the garment bag. I would highly recommend it to anyone for travel or storage.

3.0 out of 5 stars Confused, August 1, 2011
Tania H. (Little Rock, AR, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Nylon Garment Bag - Formal Wear Size (Kitchen)
I ordered and received this garment bag and I'm confused. as I see on the photo there are 2 handles top and bottom one. Mine only has one handle on top and I specifically needed a garment bag with two handles because I'm carrying my wedding dress in it and the dress is big. There is a clip on hole to poke the hanger in and carry it by the one handle but it doesn't work for me since the dress is big and it keeps un-clipping and unfolding when I try to carry it. I'm not sure what the deal is with the product I received. The quality of the bag seems good (as expected), the size is great too. It took a while for me to receive it since processing takes longer for this order so if you need it and don't want to pay extra shipping order ahead of time. I wish I got the garment bag with two handles as shown on the photo :( to late to go back and switch now.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I was looking for, February 6, 2011
Branwyn "Branwyn" (Colorado Springs, CO) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Nylon Garment Bag - Formal Wear Size (Kitchen)
I have to carry my work clothes in the car along with me to change in to after my daily workout. I wear pants a lot, so I wanted a bag that's long enough to let me protect pants without having to fold (and wrinkle) them. I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of this bag considering its reasonable price. Additionally, there's a zippered pouch at the bottom that's big enough to hold shoes and other loose items. I've drug this bag through snow, and it's withstood my dogs tromping around on it in the car. It was exactly what I needed.

5.0 out of 5 stars revised opinion, September 29, 2010
Amazon Customer (Jacksonville, FL) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Nylon Garment Bag - Formal Wear Size (Kitchen)
after commenting / complaining about the mis-written description of the nylon bag (no gusset sides as implied), this company changed the description and exchanged my purchase. Fantastic service !! Thank You so much.

5.0 out of 5 stars airline friendly, October 10, 2010
This review is from: Nylon Garment Bag - Formal Wear Size (Kitchen)
We are very happy with the garment bag. We went on a cruise, so I had a full length gown for formal night and it was long enough. The fabric is lightweight, which i worried about, but it handled the flying and cruising with no problems. Would buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars great gift, April 8, 2010
This review is from: Nylon Garment Bag - Formal Wear Size (Kitchen)
I purchased the garment bags for two new graduates, from Seminary School, so they can store and carry their clergy garments safely. Both new graduates were extremely pleased with their gift and I enjoyed the quality of the garment bags and had them monogrammed.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good bag for local or temporary use but not for air travel, December 7, 2012
This review is from: Nylon Garment Bag - Formal Wear Size (Kitchen)
I purchased two of these bags for a recent event where we needed to trasport a tux and gown with us to a location where we would be dressing later in the day. The bags served that purpose very well, and for that type of use or for storage purposes, I highly recommend them.

But, please don't think that this would be a good garment bag to use for any extended travel or as checked luggage on a flight. It is not intended for that purpose and would not perform well.

The picture is a little misleading, as there is no handle or loop at the top end of the bag. There is one at the bottom. What you do is allow the hanger(s) to extend through the top hole, and then gently fold the bag and loop the lower handle loop over the hangers. This lets you carry or hang the bag in shorter areas.

A good one size fits all type bag. A full tux with about four hangers fits fine in it. It offers good protection and is simple to use and carry.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, medium durability and quite long, April 6, 2012
Susan Kridler (Athens, GA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Nylon Garment Bag - Formal Wear Size (Kitchen)
This is about what the other reviews led me to expect. It is a middle-weight synthetic material that is not as heavy as luggage or even canvas, but is a lot thicker than the plastic ones that are available at some dollar stores. It is much better quality than those. I should have measured my gown, because this bag is even longer than I needed, and when hanging in my closet, the bag drags the floor. At least the handles on each end enable me to double it up and I can probably hang it directly from the closet bar with no hanger. I only need this for short road trips in the car every month or so, and it should work very well for that. The price of $12.57 was quite reasonable. It would be nice if it came in other colors such as beige or gray.

Nylon Garment Bag - Formal Wear Size