Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

• Customer Reviews

on February 10, 2013
I must confess. It took awhile for me to remember that 30cm is approx a foot and runner lengths are given in their reach. I sew my own now so its really ingrained. If I want a 120cm or 4 ft runner I need 8 ft of webbing plus the extra 4 inch's I use as a sewing allowance. I really like nylon runners.. I think their far superior to the new synthetics like Dyneema and Spectra. They take a sudden load better.. go to DMM and watch their video on runners and drop tests. I think you'll agree.. Better than worrying about factory size's, sew your own. Make them any length you want and fix up the old slings on those cams at the same time. In a year or so you'll save up enough dough to buy a whole new set of cams. You can buy bulk webbing right here on Amazon.
on January 18, 2016
Love me some webbing!
For those of you wondering, as I was before I received this product, "60 cm" is how long it is when you just lay it out. It's not just 60 cm of material, as if you were measure the entire circumference of the loop. The circumference is about 120 cm.
on September 4, 2015
Look good but noticed these were made in China. My previous ones were made in usa. Not sure if I am going to use these climbing. Going on pull up bar. Black diamond used to be made in usa. Don't trust the certification rating.
on May 6, 2013
These work really well for rigging a top rope for climbing. You can also use the smaller ones as an extended quickdraw for going in direct along with a locking caribiner when cleaning the top of a route.
on December 2, 2015
I used these runners for something different than their intended purpose. I needed something to hold my kids bikes from a tailgate style bike rack. I looped these runner on the bikes and then suspended the bikes from the rack bars. Worked perfect. I doubt I will use them for climbing since I don't climb.
on June 25, 2015
I'm not sure what there is to say about this. Keeps you alive for a decent price. No complaints!

It'd be 5 stars, except it's a little annoying that you can't specify your color here. I ordered 2 30cm's for personal anchors and two 60cm's for alpine draws. I received a yellow and red 30cm and a yellow and red 60cm. It's caused me to grab the wrong sling from my bag a few times, and forces me to think a bit more about what I'm grabbing off my rack.
on September 22, 2015
Super strong and came really quick. I am using one as a basket hold into a pulley rig for moving lights up to a second story. No snags, bright and colorful, easy. Another I have in a choke for a cable. Still handles over 150lbs like a champ.
on December 2, 2015
Loved them! And once you click buy, you can contact the seller and ask for whichever color you want! (as long as they're available) as for the product, they are the best I use them as an equalizer at the end of the route (I don't remember the name for it in english), with three miners, and it's awesome! totally recommend it!
on October 19, 2015
Seems like it's strong and has some sturdy stiching. I received a red one. Haven't gone climbing with it yet but I'll have someone remove some stars if I ever die from a fall or it starts deteriorating.
on January 18, 2014
I use these slings exclusively for my PAS and have not been disappointed. I feel very secure when I clip in on a lead climb with these slings.