4.0 out of 5 stars Cool
Published on May 18, 2012 by Dvsjp79

1.0 out of 5 stars Extremely Poor Quality
I was excited to get a high quality, military style strap for my watch. Unfortunately, this nato strap is far from that. It is extremely, extremely, extremely thin nylon and the clasp and buckles are some sort of cheap composite. The whole strap feels like it came from a gumball machine. I have worn hospital bracelets that were more durable than this.
Published 16 months ago by Andrew Bowers

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Cool, May 18, 2012
This review is from: 20mm Nato Ss Nylon Solid Black Interchangeable Replacement Watch Band Strap (Watch)
Bought this to give my SS bracelet a break and to give a little change for the summer to my watch. Decent for what I paid. Nylon and buckles of great quality. Made well, no fraying. My only gripe is that the seams are glued and not stitched like my other Nato straps. It's been holding so far, but I inspect it more than usual. I don't want my expensive watch head to fall. I learned that not all Nato straps are made equally.

1.0 out of 5 stars Extremely Poor Quality, August 16, 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Works, but cheap, December 9, 2012
The holes started showing signs of wear almost immediately. It also tends to absorb sweat, and needs cleaning more often than others or the salt starts to irritate my skin. But, it works, and it hasn't broken or torn yet after months of use, which is more than I can say for some other watch bands that I've had.

5.0 out of 5 stars love my nato watchband, September 5, 2011
I perspire very heavily, so a washable watchband is good to have in the summer.Unfortunately, none that I've found in stores in my area are long enough(except for the velcro types)for my large wrists.The NATO nylon band,though,is great! It's more than long enough and is well made out of quality materials.I could not more pleased with it!

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap - Would not buy again, July 11, 2012
I have worn this band for only two weeks and it already shows significant wear, specifically on the holes for the buckle, it's almost worn all the way through.

5.0 out of 5 stars Old guy liked it, February 4, 2013
Packrat (Jackson, New Jersey) - See all my reviews
I got this for elderly relative. He put it on and never takes it off. So, it works just fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't remember how many of these things I have now!, July 11, 2014
Matt Cropsey (PENSACOLA, FL, US) - See all my reviews
Great Bands and they really make your dive watches or racing chronographs look Awesome!!!!!!!!!!
Definitely recommend!!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Nylon NATO Strap (Solid Black), June 24, 2014
Nicely made nylon NATO strap, solid black. I have several of these in various colors: black, blue, brown, and stripes. This review applies to each color--otherwise these are all identical.

Good fabric. Stainless steel hardware. Durable and sturdy. I've had mine about two years and they all look like new.

I've washed these several times. They air dry quickly.

Do make sure you're ordering the correct strap size. Imported, I assume from China.

I'm totally pleased with mine. I'd buy again if they add colors that I like.
I see these online for from $8 to $14, shipped. It pays to shop around.

Hope this is helpful. Happy shopping, everybody.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, polished band, April 22, 2014
I got this for my husband's pebble as he didn't like the plastic band that came with it. This band is much more comfortable and polished looking, exactly what I was looking for!

4.0 out of 5 stars makeshift wrist strap for my Fitbit Zip., April 4, 2014
i attach the Fitbit Zip belt clip through 2 of the metal clips & then tuck the extra strap under wrist strap. it's not perfect at all but it does allow me to wear the Fitbit Zip on my wrist when i want to.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›