4.0 out of 5 stars Nice band
Really, how excptional can a nylon strap be? But it's a nice strap if your going for the NATO / ZULU look for your watch. Works best in my opinion on military or diver style watches. Hardware on the strap is claimed to be stainless and is decent looking. Not super long as I read in another review, but significant length for larger wrists.
Published on May 18, 2012 by quicksilvergt

2.0 out of 5 stars Buckle side is too short, watch does not stay centered on wrist
Ok strap, my main issue with it is the buckle side is too short, so since I have a large wrist watch and buckle do not stay perfectly opposite to each other. I believe this was designed for people with very thin wrist, not anyone that wears more then size 10 shoes. Remember shoe size=hand size and proportionate to wrist size
Published 11 months ago by Augusto M. Ferreira

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice band, May 18, 2012
This review is from: 20mm Nato Ss Nylon Solid Army Green Interchangeable Replacement Watch Band Strap (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars Long Strap, January 8, 2013
I have thick wrists. The original band that came with my watch did not fit, but this strap fit with room to spare.

4.0 out of 5 stars Well constructed., December 16, 2012
OK, kind of ironic to pay half the price of my Timex watch for a new band. Wish it were cheaper. Bought two to match different clothes. May buy a couple more in the future if the price drops.
Durable (more than OEM). A bit long for me, but the OEM was a bit snug. Can't win, but that's not the fault of this product. Would recommend for any Timex Weekender.

5.0 out of 5 stars Learn how to use a NATO, May 16, 2012
Chris (Brooklyn, NY United States) - See all my reviews
The slack is supposed to be folded back under the ring. You should learn how to use the strap before you buy it.

5.0 out of 5 stars ... sale so i snatched it up and got a great value. it fits my wenger swiss army watch ..., November 7, 2014
when i bought this band it was on sale so i snatched it up and got a great value. it fits my wenger swiss army watch perfectly and it is very comfortable to wear. the material is very strong and will probably last a lifetime....note: my wrist is not small but there is some excess band material sticking out but i don't mind that...some may prefer to trim it off but if you do, make sure to burn the end with a little fire. i am very pleased with this band and recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Nylon NATO Strap (Olive Drab), 20mm, June 26, 2014
Nicely made nylon NATO strap in Olive Drab. I have a bunch of these in various colors: sand, OD, black, blue, brown, and stripes. This review applies to each color--other than color these are all identical.

Good fabric, with a pleasant ribbed texture to the fabric. Stainless steel hardware. Durable and sturdy. I've had mine about two years and they all look like new. This is not a cheap or flimsy feeling strap.

I've washed these several times. They air dry quickly.

Do make sure you're ordering the correct strap size. Imported-- I assume from China.

I'm totally pleased with mine. I'd buy again if they add new colors that I like.
I see these online for from $8 to $14, shipped. It pays to shop around.

Hope this is helpful. Happy shopping, everybody.

1.0 out of 5 stars Got a dud, found a cheaper seller., June 19, 2014
Received a dud. It was much shorter than the others I've ordered. I also found the exact same bands on a very popular online auction site (sounds like the letter E with a bay) for half the price and free shipping! The extra price here pays for the nice box it comes in. Unless you like boxes don't get ripped off.

5.0 out of 5 stars carpal tunnels, May 21, 2014
i'm developing carpal tunnels and can't normally wear a watch any more, but this one works and doesn't make my hands numb. you will wear out your watch before the band.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Classic, May 1, 2014
Classic NATO strap. Works great, and adds a certain refined ruggedness to watches both high-end and low-end. Looks particularly good on my Explorer I.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Watchband., April 21, 2014
9spades (Palo Alto CA) - See all my reviews
This is a nice sturdy non-fraying nylon. High quality than the original that came with the watch. Arrived in good shape and quickly.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›