5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product
Published on August 16, 2012 by N1CK

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not do business with this vendor
Published on February 24, 2013 by LOA99

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not do business with this vendor, February 24, 2013
This review is from: 22mm Nato Ss Nylon Striped Black / Grey Interchangeable Replacement Watch Strap Band (Watch)
Do not do business with this vendor. In fact, I am not convinced that Clockwork Synergy still exists. I ordered this item and received a 20 mm strap instead of a 22 mm strap. I sent it back to Clockwork Synergy, as instructed, for an exchange with the proper strap. I never received the 22 mm strap or a refund. Weeks passed. I called Clockwork Synergy over a dozen times and left several messages. No reply. I made an inquiry via Amazon, which received a reply from the vendor stating that they would send me the right strap. They never did. Weeks passed. I finally wrote a letter to Clockworks Synergy's business address. No reply. I know $11.95 is not a lot of money, but you are better off ordering from another vendor.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, August 16, 2012
Functionally NATO style straps are great. They are extremely comfortable and easy to clean. A must for water-sports. If a spring-bar fails the watch will still stay on your wrist versus end up at the bottom of the lake. This strap is comfortable and looks great. I prefer brushed hardware, but the polished hardware on this strap looks good. Good length. Width fits my 22mm watch lugs perfectly.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, October 6, 2011
I purchased this for a Seiko 007 that I also purchased on amazon. It arrived quickly, four days after ordering. The strap is well made, and looks perfect on this watch. Out of the three bands that I have, this is my favorite (and the least expensive!). Great product, and highly recommend.

ETA: After a year of wearing it, the only negative I can report is that the end of the band has begun to fray slightly. Still love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars I like my Pebble again., December 31, 2013
I found myself no longer wearing my Pebble because it looked so cheap. (Didn't think I was that vain, but I guess I am.) This band looks great on the Pebble. It's like a new watch. My wrists are small so the band is a little too long so the strap end goes past the watch, but it's no problem; I just tuck it down in to the metal loop near the watch, and it gives a very clean look.

The only drawback is that I don't like to get it wet since the nylon retains water longer than the rubber band I used to have. That's just an inherent trait of this style of strap, not a defect or problem, so I'm cool with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, February 21, 2012
It's tough and looks great. It's fine in water and feels great on my wrist. What more could I say?

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits my Pebble watch perfectly, December 29, 2013
The 22mm Classic SS Nylon black and grey striped watch band is light weight and durable accessory compatible with the Pebble watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Solid and Sporty Strap, September 5, 2012
I normally hate cloth/nylon bands on watches and was a bit sceptical to pick this up but after lots of great reviews on this type of strap, I decided to give it a try. I absolutely love it! It looks fantastic and I have even received a few comments on it. It is solidly built and feels like it will last a long time. Comfort is superb, I can wear my watch for hours and even forget it is on my wrist at times (unlike the stainless bracelets that I normally wear). It gives my dive watch a very casual, sporty look and is great for daily wear.

4.0 out of 5 stars ... Orient "Black Mako" (which I find it to be best bang for your buck mechanical watch), July 23, 2014
Purchased this strap to replace the metal band that came with my Orient "Black Mako" (which I find it to be best bang for your buck mechanical watch).

I totally overlooked that I accidentally clicked it twice and ended up receiving two instead of one... silly me.

::Product Content::
The item arrived in a nice small box with matte gray finish (inside Amazon shipping box of course). Included a business card for the vendor and the actual strap covered in plastic wrap.

I see that some reviewers complained about vendor not being Clockwork Synergy, LLC but I would check before you checkout button since there are multiple sellers selling the same thing. Sometimes when Clockwork Synergy runs out of an item, Amazon defaults to the next seller on the list.

::Product::
I'll keep it simple.

Color matches the picture
Good quality on initial use
Justified pricing (Timex Weekender Straps aren't)
May be too long for some*

*When I use it with my Black Mako it, the tip overextends to the actual face of the watch. I usually fold it up and tuck it in to the metal link of the strap.

::Bottom Line::
Good product at right price except the strap could be a little shorter.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, November 4, 2012
This strap is very good. A fancy looking watch with this casual looking strap gives the watch a unique look.

The strap itself feels very solid and adjustable to different wrist sizes.

very very good.

5.0 out of 5 stars 22mm black/grey NATO strsp, October 4, 2012
Very easy to fit, and completely changes the look of my Invicta watch. Looks fantastic and feels very comfortable. I plan to buy more for my other watches.