5.0 out of 5 stars Great watchband.
First, I am NOT Bubbette "kitchen slave". I am her husband, Reddic, "Evil Ruler of the Moon". (But don't tell anyone- it's a secret.)

Published on February 23, 2012 by Bubbette

3.0 out of 5 stars Fair for what it is
It is an inexpensive, functional watchband. I agree it is far too long, I had to trim mine (it ended up looking just fine). One of the things I didn't particularly care for was how cheap it felt. I had a better experience with the bands Brooks Brothers sells, and for just about the same price that's what I'd recommend.

However, there is a lot to be said for the...
Published 9 months ago by Dan

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watchband., February 23, 2012
This review is from: 20mm Nato Ss Nylon Striped Navy Blue / Green Interchangeable Replacement Watch Band Strap (Watch)

This really is a great watchband. It's extremely comfortable and really dresses up an old watch. The price is right and delivery was fast. I like it so much I'm buying a few more in other colors. Just be sure to measure the lugs on your watch for the proper size. Certain colors only come in certain sizes. A blue/green stripe like this only comes in the 20mm or the 22mm size. It's not that great if you try to force it into a watch with 18mm lugs. It's ok, you can do it, I just don't think it looks as good. A good fit really makes a big difference. However, that's just my opinion.

Go ahead and try one, I don't think you will be disappointed.

4.0 out of 5 stars The blue is very dark, January 27, 2014
My Timex Weekender band is fraying, so I bought this band. First off, this band is excellently made. It's of a higher quality than the bands that come with the Weekenders (the watch I bought this for). It's stiffer than the Timex bands and will last longer; there's been no fraying at the buckle holes or edges of this band.
My complaint with this band is the blue. It's so dark! I bought five bands from Clockwork Synergy: four contained blue, one navy blue. All of them are the same color, super dark navy blue. If the blue on this band was lighter, I would have loved this band.

Edit 19 Feb:
I'm changing the review to 4 stars because of how much better this band is than the original. I still don't like the blue, but this band is quality.

3.0 out of 5 stars Fair for what it is, January 15, 2014

However, there is a lot to be said for the product. The company shipped the product promptly and I received it with no problems. It fit my watch and came exactly as advertised. It is also a pretty good looking band.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nylon NATO Watch Strap, Blue/Green, June 14, 2014
I like this nylon NATO strap. There are some reviewers who don't seem to understand how to wear a NATO strap and they think the strap is too long; check youTube for videos on how to use it properly ( these were designed originally to go over pilot flight suits).

Not too much to say about a nylon NATO. I've had mine a couple years, wear it frequently, and it still looks new. These are easily washable, by the way.

I like mine. I have several, in various colors. No complaints, and I'm totally pleased.

I see these online around $8 to $14, shipped. It pays to shop around.

Hope this is helpful. Enjoy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for Timex Weekender Watch, March 23, 2014
E. Kirk "toomuchfun" (an hour outside of NYC) - See all my reviews
This watchband is very good quality. Really vibrant colors. Easily interchangeable. Wonderful price. Works well with my son's "preppy" attire!

4.0 out of 5 stars This blue and green watch strap is longer than some I own., October 5, 2013
Linkin Mall (a Superior state) - See all my reviews
This pass-through watch strap is an easily changed colorful accessory. At 20 mm wide, this watch strap nicely passes through my watch pins or my wrist-worn medical alert. It is long enough to fit my male wrists. It's much easier to use than a watch strap that compels passing the strap through the buckle twice. This has two keeper rings to secure the bitter end after the pin secures the correct hole. There is a shorter inner strap with a keeper ring also. By passing the outer strap through the watch and then through the keeper ring of the inner strap, the wearer secures the watch between two keeper rings. I don't, personally, like having the second band, because I don't like the resulting placement of the watch, relative to my wrist. The inner strap can be snipped by a pair of scissors shortly after its separation from the outer strap. It doesn't mar the strap, because nobody sees the inner part. At 11 inches long, this strap gives me more comfort than the 8 inch strap I also bought.

5.0 out of 5 stars I wear it every day - Awesome, September 15, 2013
N. Williams (New Orleans, LA) - See all my reviews
This is the best NATO band I've ever had. Just enough look, not too much. I recommend it and this great seller, will order more in the future.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, August 10, 2012
I ordered this as another option for my timex weekender that I also just purchased. I really like the colors and the quality seems great.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Band - but, February 20, 2013
The material is excellent in this band and it works and looks good on my Timex weekender. However, I wonder if the designer / maker ever tried it on one of these big face watches. If you look carefully at the pix, there is another ring down on the band. This is on another tether which seems to be made to ride under the watch. Interesting idea but ... why?

It seems to serve no purpose but to make it more difficult to pull a tight sweater or shirt over, and it quite honestly, seems to serve no purpose. I took a set of pinking shears and cut it off and also removed about an inch from the incredibly long band. The ends were fused with a lighter - now it's a band for the masses, or assembled throng. Take your pick.

Good band but with a truly odd idea as an extra feature.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, August 31, 2014