Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Drowners Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

Package Quantity: 1|Color: Black|Change

on April 28, 2010
This shoe bag would be good for shoes smaller than size 10 mens I think. I wear size 10.5 or 11 and I can't close the opening. The length measures more like 14.5 inches, but I think I would need about 17 inch length to close it well. The width is a bit of a squeeze for my shoes and requires extra work w/ both hands to get them in. I think this is best for ladies shoes and smaller mens shoes. To be fair, I've looked around and most shoe bags are about this big, and some even run smaller. I think price-wise it is not bad and it can be used to store other goods too. I'm using a carry sack (about $5.50 from local dept. store) for my golf shoes now, which is so much easier to put it in and take it out of. On Amazon, carry sacks costs a fair bit more.
66 comments|115 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 20, 2006
These shoe bags are exactly what is pictured, and are exactly what I needed. One bag will certainly fit a pair of men's shoes - not like those bags that only fit one shoe per bag. The quality of the material is good - it's not thin and flimsy. No more shoes in grocery bags for me! :)
on September 6, 2009
Each bag is fine for holding two dress or athletic shoes. One thing to mention is the bags aren't cloth. They are more like umbrella or vinyl raincoat material. Pretty thin but that's all you need for the suitcase.
on November 19, 2008
Whenever my wife and I went to the gym or were traveling, we always would carry our shoes on grocery plastic bags. These shoe bags are definately a grown-up and quality way to store and carry shoes. I am quite happy with this purchase.
on November 15, 2010
At this price, I'm not complaining. I just wanted to point out that I wear a 10.5 size shoe and the bag is hard to close. The shoes fit in there all the way, but there isn't enough clearance to close the bag fully without having the shoes on top of each other. If these bags were a little bit longer, it would receive 5 stars.
on May 3, 2013
I wear a men's size 12 and these cannot fit completely a single shoe per bag, much less a pair. It is sad when a pair of shore bags from Wally World can do better, but I could not find then again. I ended up buying the link below instead and the are plenty big - if anything to big as I cam fit 2 shoes in them, even 2 of my safety shoes.
on July 7, 2015
I needed these for when I travel to help keep them contained without using the original boxes, which can take up a lot of room. Because I am a shoe fanatic, I can't bring myself to put them in grocery bags. As soon as I got them I was able to put my size 11.5 high tops I happened to be wearing in them but it was a tight fit (as you can see in the pictures). The drawstrings seem pretty flimsy, but all in all they should be okay.
review image review image review image review image
on September 24, 2011
These shoe bags are perfect. $6-7 for a set of THREE, you can't beat it - Amazon Prime.

They fit a mens size 12 shoe just perfectly... anything larger i'm not sure of...

Simple draw string - they could add one of those plastic draw string spring clamps, but then again they work perfectly just the way they are.

for the money and amazon prime free shipping - there's nothing that will come close !!!!
on December 5, 2009
I practice Bikram yoga daily, and needed a small, thin waterproof bag to keep my wet clothes separated in my gym bag. I wash these bags daily, and although the interior seams frayed a bit initially, they have held up.

my only complaint is that they do not have a toggle on the drawstring, to keep it completely shut. NBD for the price.
on October 9, 2013
I went on a travel organization binge and bought these, the Ebags brand packing cubes, and the Eagle Creek pac-it-sacs. I was not impressed with these shoe bags. The quality is fine, for a mini drawstring bag, but it does previous little to help with packing, or to keep the shoes from scuffing one another (since you just throw the pair in the bag) and it's frustrating that you have to open the bag to see what shoes are contained within the bag. My previous method of reusing plastic grocery bags worked just as well, if not better, than this system.