Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: O Little Town Of Bethlehem
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on December 15, 2011
This was purchased for a cd to be used at our church before and after services during Advent; and it was perfect. The arrangement is fresh and very moving, and our Liturgy Committee has had many compliments over these past few weeks. I highly recommend to anyone for their seasonal playlist.
on June 15, 2014
Done almost in a 'pan pipe' style is a good version of this classic. It is different with the 'Nature's Harmony' birds softly singing in the background and while it begins with a traditional sound, it does morph into a swinging sax kind of tune mid-stream.

And its free from Amazon MP3.
on January 31, 2012
...because that would describe this song. I almost never rid myself of music, particularly Christmas music--and I deleted this one before I even could get through the whole thing once. Why, you ask? BIRDS. For some stupid reason the producers/performers/writers/medieval torturers decided that adding a track of a very digital-sound bird's chirping was a good idea. And not just in the first couple of seconds (which I had been expecting, or hoping, would be the case when it began)...but throughout THE WHOLE RECORDING. And it's not even a faraway kind of sound, either...it's an overpowering, dominating force, the only thing that really stands out about this song.
on January 11, 2013
I love the sounds of nature and this version of a classic is just lovely.
Christmas is a special time and this reminds me so much of growing up with
music as a central part of my life. The birds reminded me even my birds and
animals enjoyed the music of the holidays.
on December 19, 2012
Sound quality was very good and the song is crisp and clear.I downloaded many songs and they were all of good quality and were quick downloads and free.
on December 28, 2012
nature sounds, sweet sax, all instrumental, tender moments, awesome. priceless, yet it was free. this was the deal of the year!
on January 5, 2013
I love Christmas music and this was great more me!! I loved it !! I love that you can just listen to it online!!
on December 5, 2012
I think this song is beautifully done and I would like to find more like it. I like different versions of songs.
on July 2, 2013
I liked the music and variety it offered. Very god value for the price and easy to download onto my player.
on March 30, 2013
What a great holiday song. It is so peaceful. I love how the animals and such fit right in with the music.