5.0 out of 5 stars Learn how to use your Fire before writing poor reviews
The magazine works perfect and it is actually easy to read the magazine. All you need to do is tap an article you are reading and there is an option in the upper right for "text view" which blows the text up and lets you change the size to your own personal liking. Think of it as converting it to a reading mode similar to the traditional kindle.
Published on December 19, 2011 by D. Koneck

1.0 out of 5 stars Should be free for print subscribers.
I have been a devoted Oprah Magazine subscriber for years. I was very dissappointed to learn that I have to pay for the print and digital copy.
Published 23 months ago by R. laughlin

5.0 out of 5 stars Learn how to use your Fire before writing poor reviews, December 19, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice magazine reading experience, January 9, 2012
This review is from: O, The Oprah Magazine (Kindle Edition)
This is the first magazine I've purchased on my Kindle Fire. ...nice reading experience.

NOTE: If you aren't crazy about zooming in to read via the PAGE VIEW, change to TEXT VIEW. (Tap page and see option in upper right-hand corner.) TEXT VIEW allows you to change the size of the text and the background/foreground colors to your liking. And it all fits neatly within the screen.

(Thanks to previous reviewer for highlighting the TEXT VIEW.)

P.S. WHY does the digital version cost more than the print version??

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful &"Green", November 17, 2011
This review is from: O, The Oprah Magazine (Kindle Edition)
The magazine looks great on the Kindle Fire. I will stop my paper subscriptions as they all become available. Navigation is easy, color is vivid and nothing to recycle!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous on Kindle Fire, April 2, 2012
This review is from: O, The Oprah Magazine (Kindle Edition)
I have been a long time reader of O magazine, but for some time now, they've been hard for me to read because my eyesight isn't what it once was. The Fire edition of the magazine has enabled me to fall in love with this magazine all over again--and is just one of the reasons I love my Kindle Fire so much. The colors and print are perfect and I can read O with more enjoyment than ever. It's just so beautiful on the Fire.

Also, I am SO happy to be able to get the digital magazine without having to buy a paper edition too. This makes the Fire edition even better for me because I like that I don't have to have a hard copy when I don't want one. I just want the digital version. I hope other magazines will take a hint from Oprah and make this option available.

A+++++ experience all around!

1.0 out of 5 stars Should be free for print subscribers., January 15, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Magazine, January 9, 2012
This review is from: O, The Oprah Magazine (Kindle Edition)
After reading some of the reviews, I must admit I was a little hesitant to make the purchase. But I'm so relieved that I read the first interview because it was right on point. If you use the text view the pages are just like the actual magazine. I so much enjoyed reading a magazine that I enjoyed while sitting under the dryer at the beauty salon.

4.0 out of 5 stars O is a delight on the Kindle Fire, May 16, 2012
This review is from: O, The Oprah Magazine (Kindle Edition)
I was having trouble keeping up with my paper subscription of O Magazine, so tried it on my Fire. It displays beautifully and has a text option which is much easier to read an article with. I already knew O Magazine was top quality, but having it on my Fire is so much more convenient.

5.0 out of 5 stars How Could "O" Get Any Better?, September 6, 2012
This review is from: O, The Oprah Magazine (Kindle Edition)
I love, love, love this magazine far more on my IPad then ever before! It truly comes alive with the interactive pages and video's . I love that I can go immediately off the page to a new web site, or order a book or other products immediately directly from the inside of the "O" magazine! I am always excited for the next issue, in fact, I think I have sold a number of subscriptions to my friends with iPads!

Oprah, has once again led the way in innovative and novel ways to enjoy reading a magazine in the 21st century!

4.0 out of 5 stars Links please!, December 16, 2013
D. S. Motor (New York, New York) - See all my reviews
This review is from: O, The Oprah Magazine (Kindle Edition)
I love digital magazines, but there are 2 features that need to be added. 1 - Link to the websites referenced in the magazine. If not directly, add the feature for the links to be accumulated and then selected later. 2 - There should be a bookmark feature, a virtual fold of the page so I can get back to certain articles later.

5.0 out of 5 stars Yea! Ad-free Oprah Magazine!, March 30, 2014
Becca Lee (Bainbridge Island, WA, United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: O, The Oprah Magazine (Kindle Edition)
Have been a fan of O for years. And now to be able to get it ad-free on the Kindle Fire is worth a little extra money. And to not have them stacking up around the house. Took a long time to make the move, but I'm happy I did.

O, The Oprah Magazine