Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Color: Rhinestone Star|Change

on January 19, 2013
My daughter loved this suitcase! The snack compartment made it extra cool. It's also made without flame retardant (didn't know suitcases were made w/chemicals like flame retardant until researching this purchase) which was super important to me. It also looks like it's made really well and will last. Also easy for her to use considering she's 4.5 years old.
on November 5, 2012
Perfectly cute little bag for our 5 year old boy.
We took a short direct flight trip with the luggage checked in
and when we got to the hotel we discovered that one of the corners was already
scuffed / ripped. The fabric is very cute but NOT luggage quality.
Presumably at some point the rolley bag flipped on its back when our son
was pulling it and that was enough to rip the fabric on the corner of the bag.

To put things in contrast, I have a kirkland (costco) check-in bag (Same shape
but bigger) that I have abused for the last 10 years and there is not even a
scuff on the bag.

We area sad about the poor quality of the fabric of an otherwise cute bag.
Taking a harder look at the bag, I would bet that the zippers would be the
next thing to go if you even think about over stuffing this bag.

We are returning it and will be looking for a kid's size "real" luggage grade bag.
on April 24, 2013
These worked well for our travels and they fit under the airline seat perfectly. Pleased with the suitcase and would order again. I got my son the football one, though, and his handle was a bit different in that he pinched his fingers twice. Not sure why there would be a design difference. Overall, though, really loved them and would order again.
on November 30, 2013
I LOOOOOOOVE this suitcase!! OK, $60 each was a little more than I wanted to spend on a suitcase for my kids, but I seriously searched high and low for a suitcase that would be small enough for little ones but not ridiculously small like the seriously cheap ones with silly cartoon characters on them. I even looked at the ones at a very popular and expensive children's chain store and they are just too big for a preschooler and toddler. I was also weary of chemical smell warnings I saw on reviews of another suitcase on Amazon. I like to try to avoid cancer causing carcinogens whenever possible! The first thing I did when I opened the box was take a deep whiff of each suitcase and they both passed the sniff test. Lol! These O3 Kids suitcases had no trace of any smell at all, actually. I am planning on my kids using these for our next vacation. I think they will feel grown up having their own suitcase to carry on the plane but these are perfect to hold for several changes of clothes, a special lovey or two, and some busy toys/coloring books, crayons, etc. I really like to cooler pack for snacks too, because that will be key in keeping the kids happy during our travels. The side pockets are perfect for little sports bottles for water too. Really looking forward to using these. Hope they hold up to the wear and tear.
on December 10, 2014
Finally we found the ideal travel bag for my son. He loves rainbows and the smaller size is awesome. Fits under the airplane seat. He can manage it easily. It holds enough stuff for him, though he's now 6 and doesn't need to bring tons of toys. It fit his blanket, some coloring books, 1 or 2 small toys and an iPad no problem.
on January 2, 2015
Ordered so a child could pack clothes and a few clothes and toys for weekend+ trips. This is extremely small. The dimensions listed are correct but opening it up shows a smaller interior space than one would expect, with the telescoping handle mechanism impeding on usable space quite a bit. I had to get something bigger.
on July 18, 2015
My granddaughter comes to visit every week end. I bought this so her mom could pack where special items she needed. Now she is only 18 months but she can pull this down the walk way and to the car all by herself. It is that easy to handle. Inside is very roomy and the insulated outer pack works great for snacks. It is small enough to fit under her crib for storage. Best investment I have made for her to date, and I have bought a lot here on Amazon.
on January 19, 2016
This has been a great little suitcase for my step daughter. We bought it for her when she was 4 because we fly her up to live with us for the summers. It has held up great and because of the smaller size it is something she can handle and pull along in the airport herself. Now that she is getting older, we might upgrade to adult sized luggage so we can fit more clothes in it, but we pack for a whole summer. If you're just going to use it for a normal vacation, or weekend trip, the size probably would be more than adequate for a little one.
on December 26, 2013
Bought this for my 3 year old granddaughter this Christmas. She loves it! It's the perfect size for her, and the minute it was out of the package, other Christmas items were packed into it and she began pulling it all around the house. It will come in VERY handy... if not for trips on planes, then definitely trips to the grandmas and for playing with it at home. Looks like the picture, came packaged great, came on time, handle works great so far. No complaints whatsoever.
on November 15, 2012
Perfect size for a toddler to travel, tote his stuff as well as hold a snack!! Isn't too heavy either so makes it easier on mom and dad to let toddler pull his travel luggage with him. Very useful and well made. The handle pull up and push down a bit tricky.

See 1 answered question