5.0 out of 5 stars Awesomeness
We picked this up for one of our friends at work that is a huge Walking Dead and zombie fan in general. He loves it and so do we. Very nicely made and detailed.
Published 13 months ago by Raider Rodney

3.0 out of 5 stars fun and makes for great conversation around the office
but its a bit pricy for a piece of plastic. I bought this for my wife, she loves it, I didnt tell her how much it cost to avoid the "its not that great" discussion. fun though, looks great for what it is. I would recommend this to anyone on sale, at full price...not so sure.
Published on March 23, 2012 by speakerbob

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesomeness, June 13, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Great desk item!, May 11, 2013
This review is from: Zombie Pencil Holder
This is great for fellow zombie enthusiasts. I thought it would be heavier than it actually is. The detail in the piece is great. I do feel; however, it is probably $20 overpriced (I agree with another buyer who stated the same thing). But since I could not find anything similar at the time of purchase, I am very happy with product. I wanted to purchase another as a gift, but again, the price point is a bit higher than I feel it should be. I think they could sell a ton more if the price point was set at a more affordable level.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sexy and gory!, April 3, 2013
This review is from: Zombie Pencil Holder
My husband loved it for his birthday. We watched the finale of Walking Dead with it sitting on the coffee table and even turned him around so he was able to watch it with us. The painting is quite nice, I was surprised by that actually, since I'm used to having to repaint items that are assembly line painted (assumption). It's surprisingly light which is nice, my only complaint was that the box it came in seemed to be quite snug for the zombie head and packing material. I’m sure if something very heavy had been set on top of it then something might have cracked. Its’ an awesome desk accoutrement.

4.0 out of 5 stars Haha BRAINS!!!!, March 18, 2013
This review is from: Zombie Pencil Holder
He is awesome!!! The bottom jaw comes out like a drawer and is great for rubber bands! I had to make the head holes deeper to hold the pens and scissors better. I gave this as a gift to my sister with a stock of pens, pencils, scissors, rubber bands, small pad of paper, and paper clips! She loved it!!!!! Thank you!

4.0 out of 5 stars Cool!, December 13, 2012
This review is from: Zombie Pencil Holder
I love my Zomibe pencil holder! It sits on my desk always on the ready with a pen or paperclip. Its exactly as it was described online and is well worth the price that was asked.

5.0 out of 5 stars Smaller than expected, December 10, 2012
This review is from: Zombie Pencil Holder
Somewhat smaller than expected, but totally AWESOME. My husband is going to love this! Got it for him for Christmas!

5.0 out of 5 stars Because you can, May 30, 2012
This review is from: Zombie Pencil Holder
A friend of mine asked me to get one of these for him, and I had to ask him why. His reply was simple, "Because you can"

This zombie pencil holder graced his office table after a few days and continually turns heads and starts conversations left and right. Its entertainment value alone exceeds its price. The seller ships it with tons of stuffing so you needn't worry about any damage--it needs to look pretty beat up in the first place, anyway. Very nice pencil holder. Get one if you love zombies or have a friend who needs one to poke into from time to time.

3.0 out of 5 stars fun and makes for great conversation around the office, March 23, 2012

Zombie Pencil Holder