Sugar, Citric Acid, Xanthan Gum, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Fruit & Vegetable Oils (Contains Soy), Tri-Calcium Phosphate and U.S. Certified Colors (Including F.D. & C. Red #40, Yellow #5 and Blue #1)Directions
FAMOUS PAT O'BRIEN HURRICANE COCKTAIL MIX
1. Half fill a clean quart container with cold water.
2. Add mix to water, turn container upside down and shake thoroughly.
3. Add water to fill container and shake again.
4. Refrigerate after mixing.
Making the Drink
1. Use a 28 oz. Hurricane Glass. Fill with crushed ice.
2. Add 4 oz. of good dark rum.
3. Add 4 oz. of liquid Hurricane Mix.
4. Garnish with orange slice or cherry.
5. Serve with straw - HAVE FUN!Legal Disclaimer
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer