Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: OD Green and Black Shemagh
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Recess Monkey Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on December 30, 2014
I love the Shemagh and will probably buy a few more. These are very nice but be careful about washing them. I use a hand wash extra easy in my washer or do it by hand in the sink. They are big as they should be and just so useful for numerous tasks. I would recommend them for anyone.
on May 13, 2015
Keeps the sun off and isn't too hot. I wear it when i play Airsoft, and it helps protect my neck and lower face, I would recommend it for this use. Also doubles as a handy rag for wiping up sweat, etc.
on August 31, 2013
great item, make sure you wash this thing before you use it. I took it into the shower with me when I first got it and this thing drained color for about 30 minutes before the runoff was clear again.
on August 6, 2014
Perfect. Need I say more? Great size, make sure you wash by hand and rinse. Do not machine wash or dry! I have multiples and intentionally machine washed and dried. Why? Easy, shrinks material so that it makes it better to filter chunks of things when collecting water. This then gives me more time in between cleaning my water filter!
on January 4, 2015
48" x 48" olive drab with black shemagh. as seen worn by Special Ops guys. Nice piece of kit and the price is fair. I would have no problem recommending this item to anyone looking for a neck wrap.
on January 16, 2014
Fast shipping, does it's job. Definitely wash separately like most reviewers say. I took this into the shower to kill two birds with one stone, and it took several showers before I felt comfortable putting this into the wash with other clothes. The green now is a mix between an OD Green and grey. The black is a little faded, too. I wish it maintained the original color, but it's meant to be used and get dirty so it didn't bother me too much. I would buy more in the future if I needed some.
on June 23, 2013
I took the advice of other posters and soaked it before use. I didn't want to put it in washer or dryer, so I soaked it in the sink with a little bit of soap. After about 6 soak/rinse cycles, I think I got all the bleeding color out. For a while it smelled worse than a wet dog, but that went away. I let it drip dry to be sure and not shrink.

Seems to be such a versatile garment, don't know why there isn't something similar made here in the States. Looks like they could do without all the dye. Nothing like it that I have seen in stores here other than surplus stores.
on January 1, 2014
Bought because of tactical color and price. Did fade a bit in the washer (on "Delicate") but not a whole lot. Dried OK hanging in the house, but dries more quickly on the clothesline on a sunny day. Perfect fit - though I mostly wear it as a neck scarf or over my head "granny" style. It keeps me remarkably warm for something made of cotton. Highly recommend.
on April 16, 2014
And I do! Sometimes.

It's a shemagh. Keeps you warm in the winter and cool in the summer. I don't know how, I don't know why, I don't ask questions of how their weird magical cloth works.

If you need something to just protect your face, this works as well. Go for it!
on January 3, 2014
Would have been five stars, but the product dimensions are not accurate at all. I measured 41" x 41". That's three inches off on the length and width. In the description it says 44" x 44".

The good news is the shemagh is pretty much square and it's soft.

I have not washed it yet. Will update it when it has been washed a couple of times